Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Where to buy tobacco in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakon

Hello, my name is Hákon, Icelander living in Slovenia. I just started my first tobacco grow 2 weeks ago. Some seedlings are popping up, look tiny. I am a snus user and the plan is to make my own. however I am a long way from making snus from my homegrown tobacco. I would like to know, if anyone could point me in the direction of an online shop that sells unprocessed tobacco within Europe and ships it between countries?

Sigge

I would search from Germany or Nerherlands.

I made a search with tobacco leaf germany.

Heres one by fast googling:

Ships abroad.

L

And oh yeah, read for possible Slovenian restrictions considering tobacco importing before you order.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Hello, my name is Hákon, Icelander living in Slovenia. I just started my first tobacco grow 2 weeks ago. Some seedlings are popping up, look tiny. I am a snus user and the plan is to make my own. however I am a long way from making snus from my homegrown tobacco. I would like to know, if anyone could point me in the direction of an online shop that sells unprocessed tobacco within Europe and ships it between countries?
We have a longtime member here from Slovenia. I sent a PM to him and asked if he would send a message to you and help you out with information. His screen name is rainmax. Good luck.
We all support www.wholeleaftobacco.com here as the owner there also owns this forum and also because he has the best leaves and best customer service.

Sigge

I did a hasty reply here without too much thinking. Thats pretty common for me but I do usually learn from my mistakes.

I support WLT best I can, sadly finnish tobacco tax makes ordering tobacco from abroad next to impossible.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I did a hasty reply here without too much thinking. Thats pretty common for me but I do usually learn from my mistakes.

I support WLT best I can, sadly finnish tobacco tax makes ordering tobacco from abroad next to impossible.
I understand and no big deal. I wasn’t aiming a shaft at you, I was just giving info for the new member as he may not be aware of relationship between the two websites. There are places Don cannot ship to and there are places he may not want to ship to due to onerous regulations. As far as mistakes, I earned the name knucklehead by member consensus. :D

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
We've seen the EU import restrictions easing just a little. Shipments to Italy are now going through after very long delays in customs. We can sneak a few orders into the UK now...not sure if that from breaking with the EU or not. Spain and Portugal are still closed to our products. If I recall correctly, we shipped an order to Germany recently, but I haven't heard anything about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.