Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

WLT wrapper stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

I'm waiting too guys. It'll get here when it gets here, in it's own time. All we can do is wait patiently.

Matty

The cigar fillers depicted in that article are indeed in stock. The flojo and mata, if they are in stock, may only be available within some of the pre-made cigar kits. What we are waiting for (patiently ;) ) are varieties not yet depicted on WLT's site, things like broadleaf filler, Honduras Wrapper, Brazil Arapiraca Wrapper.....
Patience.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry guys, things happen. I was informed that the available inventory of the toasted Burley was down to 2 cases, so I had to buy them. I needed Turkish tobacco and was offered a very large volume and a very good price and couldn't pass it up. The Post office raised its rates and free shipping is getting really expensive.

I don't know what to say anymore other than I'm sorry for the delay.

ArizonaDave

As long as I've been on this site, Don gets his hands on the best leaf that's available. If it's there in the store, buy it. If not, it'll probably eventually come in. If not this time, maybe next. If he can get it, he will. Any agricultural product has it's up and down years, and after it's been aged 4+ years........long story short, there are so many variables. When he does get stock in, it's the best of what's available. As customers, we need to roll with what's available.

Smokin Buffalo

I too was just wondering. I've been so excited about trying the meta Fina that I check daily to see if it's in yet. I was just confused by the article, that's why I referred to it. Thanks for the update.

ArizonaDave

I too was just wondering. I've been so excited about trying the meta Fina that I check daily to see if it's in yet. I was just confused by the article, that's why I referred to it. Thanks for the update.

I think the spell check has been changing the name on people. Quick fix is to add a new word, Mata Fina. It's great stuff when it's in. Hey, I'm right there with you on waiting for the Brazilian Mata Fina, I'll probably buy several pounds when it's in. Until then, I've resorted to growing some, although my product is lacking the Brazilian soil and aging. The Seed is Danneman Brazil Bahia. Brazil Bahia seed works just as well, it's just smaller.
Believe it or not, the San Vincente' Liguero can have some similar qualities in a blend. It's just not as good for those looking to make their own snuff or chew, it lacks the kick Mata Fina has.

ArizonaDave

Heads up! There's a bunch of great Penn. Binder available on WLT under $20.......it's kind of hidden on the Cigar Wrapper page, doesn't pop up anywhere else for some reason.

DePasta

..bump.. Be sure to notice the new wrapper/binder offerings rollers.

That Ecuador Corona Hanano looks gorgeous! I am using the Camaroon and it is a wonderful wrapper, nice huge leaves.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
That Ecuador Corona Hanano looks gorgeous! I am using the Cameroon and it is a wonderful wrapper, nice huge leaves.
We received three types of Ecuador wrapper and I believe it is the best wrappers we have ever offered. The Corona is something I've been pursuing for years and have finally landed a few bales. We will also be receiving the most sought after Nicaragua Ligero in the industry...ASP Nicaragua Ligero. The company will not ship it to American cigar companies. I was told by David Perez himself that the tobacco is too strong for the American market.

As with all of our tobaccos, if you like it, buy it. It might not be around the next time you want it...especially the fillers. Each year can be as different as night and day for the same exact tobacco variety. There's a bunch of other new stuff listed and being listed in the next day or two...or three.

Chacocii

Damnit! Just ordered but missed these new wrappers. Luckily for me the wonderful USPS seems to have lost my order as it was supposed to arrive yesterday but now just says "on it's way arriving late" with no updates since it left Ohio. Definitely gonna try these new wrappers and the asp Nicaraguan when it comes in (y)

DePasta

Damnit! Just ordered but missed these new wrappers. Luckily for me the wonderful USPS seems to have lost my order as it was supposed to arrive yesterday but now just says "on it's way arriving late" with no updates since it left Ohio. Definitely gonna try these new wrappers and the asp Nicaraguan when it comes in (y)

USPS is a mess right now.....for many reasons we won't get into. Packages are pretty much consistently delayed these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.