Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Your assistance is requested

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Our new e-commerce (website) needs more participation from you in writing reviews. Please take a moment and go to the website and make a comment about any of the tobaccos or accessories you've purchased from https://wholeleaftobacco.com

The only thing I ask is that your reviews are truthful.

The idea is to increase sales by volume which can result in general price reductions in the future.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Okay, since only one person has responded to my request, I think maybe you think the reviews have to be some sort of eloquently worded blog-post...they do not.
Here are a some of examples of acceptable reviews
1. "Thumbs up"
2. "Good stuff"
3. "Tastes great"
4. "Highly recommended"
5. "Donny likie"
6. "I love this tobacco blended with a little Red Leaf and Katerini"

Of course, please feel free to add comments about our service too. Examples:
1. "WOW, I placed my order at 2:30 and within 5 minutes received a notification the order had been shipped."
2. "Thank you guys at WLT for the great service"
3. "Holy Smokes, next day delivery?
4 "Great tobacco and free samples too"

Thank you for your cooperation.
Don

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
So....................... I logged onto Wholeleaftobacco website, clicked on the 5 kilo threshed flue-cured link and no-where no-how do I see a place to leave (or is that leaf?) a comment
Someone edumacate me please

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
So....................... I logged onto Wholeleaftobacco website, clicked on the 5 kilo threshed flue-cured link and no-where no-how do I see a place to leave (or is that leaf?) a comment
Someone edumacate me please

Currently, you can't....I don't know why, but I will figure out how to enable reviews for threshed tobacco and will report back.

MarcL

Sorry brother.. Let me get on this. I am just so not a reviewer for some reason. Your leaf is just so damn good.
Thanks for the bump of confidence.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
So I'm not as dumb as I look!
Yeah, if you think you look dumb, you should have seen me while I was trying to figure out why you couldn't leave a review. Luckily, I tripped over the teeny tiny little box that needed clicked to allow reviews. Now the fun begins. I get to open every single product to see if that little thingie is clicked.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Sorry man, didn’t think to check the exact product you were trying to review. Didn’t mean to be “that guy”! :cry:
GD.. I appreciate the help anyway. Quite often I'm at a store looking for something and I have to ask the clerk where it is. He usually says.. " you are standing right in front of them".. So, I figured I was looking right at the screen and not seeing the "Review this product" button

tullius

Bump. Thanks to all who have responded so far. I left a bunch of honest reviews. Just takes a minute or two.

Let's all get some more up.

burge

I just saw this will do the next time I am on I might have all ready