Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Explain your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I live in Alabama, I am a knucklehead and I like the old Harley's. Panheads, Shovelheads, Knuckleheads.

Boboro

i read an artacul in the papper about this guy growin tobacco. I always wanted to but could never get seeds an didnt know nuttin about tobacco. The fed. and state tax had just went up. I had quit smokin for about 3 weeks and was thinkin about knockin off a cig. store. he give a web add. and I didnt have a computer and knew little of them. I called them devil machines. I bout a computer and started hangin round bacca fourms needed a name and was callin my myo cigs. Boboros so I took the name. My name is Bob and I wanted to grow a Marlboro. Readin that back it dont make a bit of sence.

indianjoe

Founding Member
Being partly of Indian heritage and Joe was the front name I used sometimes when working incognito and Indianbret did not sound just rite.

wazzappenning

i read an artacul in the papper about this guy growin tobacco. I always wanted to but could never get seeds an didnt know nuttin about tobacco. The fed. and state tax had just went up. I had quit smokin for about 3 weeks and was thinkin about knockin off a cig. store. he give a web add. and I didnt have a computer and knew little of them. I called them devil machines. I bout a computer and started hangin round bacca fourms needed a name and was callin my myo cigs. Boboros so I took the name. My name is Bob and I wanted to grow a Marlboro. Readin that back it dont make a bit of sence.

it actually makes perfect sense. when i started in this i wanted to grow tobacco that tasted just like marlboro too (before fsc they were good). but now i realize short of draining all my cars fluids and mixing them in, ill never get the right taste.

Boboro

AHH. I been thinkin about buyin a pack of them to compiar mine with but I just kant come off the $4.50

wazzappenning

its not worth it. i had to buy storebought cigs and tobacco on a few occasions because i ran out of leaf. i wanted nothing more than my leaf to come in so i could smoke something decent. you wanna try one? offer someone a buck to bum one off him at the bar or something. chances are hell turn down the buck and give you one, but ill bet you'll be dissapointed.

bosun

I spent 27 years in the Coast Guard. Started off as a Boatswain's Mate third class. Normal greeting is "Hey Boats". Eventually ended up as a Warrent Officer who would be the Boatswain (pronounced Bosun) that the Boatswain's Mate would be apprenticed to as it were.
If you watch old nautical movies, you would hear the Captain say " Bosun, give that man 40 lashes", and the Bosun would reply "It be me pleasure, Sor". (grin)

Randy

Yea my name is Randy good ol simple frank simple name the way it was meant to be!!!

Randy

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
at one time i raised a lot of game-chickens,,,

so my buddies tagged me with the name '' chicken'' .....

and i use it for my c.b. handle, [ which i talk on the radio daily, with my profession ]

BarG

Founding Member
Mine is the name on my sole proprieters buisness license for my buisness,or DOB, adopted from my grandfathers cattle brand with a single Bar above the G. A BarG is almost impossible to type and when I had a large sign made from my friends Fast Sign company the designer had to do some special programming to make it come out correctly with the - above the G.

DrBob

Founding Member
LOL You haven't forgetten her. Just kidding. BTW, who didn't play that game :)

I was the one that got caught by the janitor. janitor told the school bus driver. school bus driver greeted me every time I got on the bus with good morning Dr.Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.