Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hi from Romania !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentilis

Hi everyone !
I am 36 years old and is my first seson of tobbaco growing.I was grow 300 plants 7 strains :Bursa Ottoman HY ,Silk Leaf,Virginia Bright Leaf,Burley Huge Leaf,14L8 and Yellow Twist Bud.
Now I smoke from them stright and mix.I like more then ather Silk Leaf and
Yellow Twist Bud.
I leave in a continentale climate whith hot,hot summer and cold winter,here
we heave a tradition in tobbaco growing ,but in the latest 10 years is gon..people
are no motivatet to grow tobbaco ,the chepest price is the reson.
Best regardes.
Escuse the poor english

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Where did you get your seeds? Have you started harvesting yet?

Jessica Bolin is a crook Jessica Bolin is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off Motion City Hosting is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off MotionCityMedia.com is a rip off

Last edited:

Gentilis

Part of seeds was buy it from "Seedgnome" and the other was free ,from Texedenogh (Mark) amability.
Now, all the tobbaco is hardvest and color cured .I wait to ferment it ...
I smoke from them ,and in my opinion the best is Silk Leaf and Yellow Twist Bud.
In this summer I take from a old roamnian grower 10gr of seeds (6-8 yers old),is a kinde of Burley Hybryd very productive.This strains was
cultivated industrial in time from comunist tobbaco industry .I dont know how is it,(it was july when I take it) but if you want I donate from them in the bank o seeds.
Best regardes
Gentilis

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Gentili,

That's a very interesting story,do the seeds have a name? or any identification numbers?

Yellow Twist Bud has been a favorite of mine since I started growing tobacco. It has proven to be a versatile variety. When ripe leaves are primed and strung, it makes a mild cigarette tobacco or cigar binder/wrapper. When stalk cured, it makes a strong cigarette tobacco and cigar filler.

Jessica Bolin is a crook Jessica Bolin is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off Motion City Hosting is a rip off Motion City Media is a rip off MotionCityMedia.com is a rip off

Last edited:

Gentilis

The old guy keep this seeds in small bag whit stamp CTC(tehnical quality control).In the past the comunist tobbaco industry offer the seeds to growers and in autumm take bak the color cured leaf...for a few money..In the next year I will
grow 50 of this plants to see what kind of wonder it is.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Gentilis,
Your explanation of the seed source is interesting. With the old seed, you may want to perform a trial of germination now, or in early winter, to determine the germination rate. That will give you a good idea how many seeds to start in March.

There is a Tobacco Institute in Prilep, Macedonia, from which you may be able to obtain some Oriental varieties (Prilep, Djebel, Xanthi): http://tip.edu.mk/defaulte.html

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.