Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New line-up of Cigar Filler and Wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Well, you'll never guess what showed up today! :) Habano Viso!!!!! and a bunch of other stuff too.

The leaf is a little dry, so I'll be conditioning it slightly before packaging and shipping it out.

I received samples of 7 different color shades of Ecuador Shade Leaf. Judging by the smell, I'd never guess it wasn't domestic leaf.

More wrapper will be added in the next 30 days or so along with some Mata Fina and some Indonesian filler and wrapper.

Take a peak HERE

Kaneo

All I can say is Wow they all look awesome.

This pay day I might have to shout myself some Habano ligero and Ecuador Maduro to go with my Havana and CT

Dam getting paid monthly

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'm already anxious to here Bob's review on the samples I got in recently and I haven't even sent them yet.

I'm also looking into getting some Mata Fina from Brazil (Bahia) and and some San Fernando from Paraguay. I was told the San Fernando was so rare, it was illegal to export it. It all has to be used in production of cigars....we'll see.

If anyone has any special requests, let me know. I'll see what I can do.

Tfrankz

After rolling a bunch of cigars now and tried a few types of leaf. One leaf shocked me, Brazilian Habano. It has a nice sweetness to it. Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.