Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacconist by Marriage (among other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillardbee

Chilliwack BC, Canada (south western Canada)
Sure thing. Good Idea. Now let's see Workhorses wife if Jennifer and BigBonner's Lady is Sherry and ------ You gals can form a private thread and cut us all to shreds. :eek:

Yeah, I could see them all smoking stogies and drinking brandy like they in the old gentlemens clubs...rehashing thier husbands successful baccy years.

Webby

There is a list of things I need to make. I've got the wood cut for making a loom but everythings on hold for the bee and tobacco season. winter is wood working time.

I gotta triloom ordered for this winter but aint gettin much shop time this winter. Theres also the sink bench for the bathroom, shelves for the living room, the kitchen..........
One side of the world or the other it dont change much huh.

MarcL

Welcome To Fair Trade Tobacco Mrs BeeKeeper
user-online.png
. :cool:

DGBAMA

Sure thing. Good Idea. Now let's see Workhorses wife if Jennifer and BigBonner's Lady is Sherry and ------ You gals can form a private thread and cut us all to shreds. :eek:

Admins just need to give supportive wives their own subforum.:)

Mrs BeeKeeper

Heres a link to my Ladys FB page, maybe a kindred spirit from down below.
https://www.facebook.com/handkrafted12?fref=ts

She has some beautiful work. I just returned my auntie's Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom. I made some tea towels:
Towels.jpg
Here's some hand dyed (by someone else) homespun I did:
Home Spun.jpg
And here's my beauty, that I got for my birthday last year. Before that I was using borrowed wheels and drop spindles:
Wheel.jpg

BarG

Founding Member
Everything is turned on the Loom. That would be a neat project making one, do you have loom making plans?

Mrs BeeKeeper

Everything is turned on the Loom. That would be a neat project making one, do you have loom making plans?
Will already has all the pieces cut. Just needs time to finish them and assemble. Then I will buy the heddles. :) Will post pics when it's done. (Most likely not 'til winter now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.