Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

seed exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhouse

very nice thread, thank you to DGBAMA for putting this up and to deluxestogie for creating the Swapping and Trading tobacco seed section, i would hope that only folks that are dedicated to pure strain seed collection use it or at least members that can be vouched for, it seems a great way to swap seed and take the weight off to seed bank, although I think the seed bank is still a necessity and would love to contribute, I have put up a list in the Swapping and Trading tobacco seed section for my available seed.

Bill

DGBAMA

very nice thread, thank you to DGBAMA for putting this up and to deluxestogie for creating the Swapping and Trading tobacco seed section, i would hope that only folks that are dedicated to pure strain seed collection use it or at least members that can be vouched for, it seems a great way to swap seed and take the weight off to seed bank, although I think the seed bank is still a necessity and would love to contribute, I have put up a list in the Swapping and Trading tobacco seed section for my available seed.

Bill
Thanks Bill and please repost your list in the main thread when I get it open. Not quite ready to roll yet.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Again, I would suggest independent threads by individuals offering seed for trade. One giant thread is nearly unmanageable.

Bob

DGBAMA

Again, I would suggest independent threads by individuals offering seed for trade. One giant thread is nearly unmanageable.

Bob

If you suggested this, I missed it, A good idea Bob. A single "sticky" at the top, then each member posting their own thread that they can "maintain" using the posting guidelines in the sticky. Still working on the initial post / guidelines. Individual threads (ie. DeluxeStogie 2014 seed exchange thread) like the grow blogs; could actually simplify the process if the posting guidelines are followed for purposes of uniformity and ease of reading.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
im proablly going to buy some seed from skychaser

but if i see any seed that ws grown-out,,, i'll gladlly make a request.

madhouse

Nice work DGBAMA hopefully folks will use it to it's full potential, this will also give everyone a really good idea of who grows what.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.