Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I Saw Big Foot While Stringing Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Planter

While stringing primed burley leaf the day before yesterday I saw Big Foot walk in front of the barn.

The wife says it's green tobaccy sickness setting in. What to broads know about Big Foot?

Today I was vindicated. The local news is reporting that Big Foot loves the Kentucky River. The creek that runs through my land is a tributary, and the river is just a mile away.

We get all sorts of critters wandering in from the river as they stroll out of the Red River Gorge. We get bears, exotic introduced fauna such Chupacabras, a cow named Horrors Greely who thinks she's a Rhinoceros, and now Big Foot.

Here are some links to local new stations to prove I'm not seeing things:

http://www.lex18.com/videos/bigfoot-lives-/

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/...ot-creatures-can-be-found-here-226210721.html

Nicotine induced delirium my foot.

BarG

Founding Member
I looked for bigfoot today but he stayed hidden. I was gonna give him a beer and a cigar.
So I had to drink it and smoke it my self.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
The one I saw here was totin her offspring under one arm and headed to my still with My good turkish and vg #1 in the outher hand. LETS GO GUYS! FUN TIME!!!!

BarG

Founding Member
I saw big hog. hog from hell! we call him bigfoot . 2 1/2 " wide tracks You probly think i'm fu..... with ya! I tracked him all over today!!! I couldn't find him.

I hope I see him again. My last shot 30 30 bounced off him. Hes armor plated.

Last edited:

Boboro

Ive seen it but ant sit down and watched it. But them folks that do now want to grow hair on thar face. Even a gal or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.