Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Gabej G10T

Status
Not open for further replies.

winston-smoker

Oh yes, the Zen SS doesn't like overstuffing. While it jams rarely in my experience (only did it once in the year I've had it, and that was my own fault, overstuffing with too much shake from the bottom of a bag), you can hear the motor slow down when there too much tobacco being stuffed, and that may cause a premature ejection of the tube, resulting in a gap from mid-tube to the filter -- what a royal pain in the ass! But I doubt the Powermatic II would like overstuffing any better. It'd probably jam.

I have to stop typing for a few minutes . . . I need to smoke.

rainmax

Founding Member
Can't possibly be the Gabej G10T; it's not among any of the machines on the website of the link you provided.

Is your machine the manual 160 V2 or the electric 160 V2?

About electrical current: I imagine the voltage of yours must be 220V/50 Hz., not 110V/60 Hz. Here in North America, we use 110V/60 Hz. So an electric shredder manufactured in Poland would have a plug incompatible with our outlets, and would therefore require a voltage converter.
I believe that Gabej machines uses the same parts of original Trezo models. It is just another company who wants $$$.

Heres a .8mm cut cheapo for $15-16 euro..that could easily be made better and electric
http://tobaccoandmachines.com/

I don't think so. This pasta maker is very handy small machine and you need to work with it in gloves. Slow. The leaves needs to be in proper case otherwise..... M0,8 (0.96mm cut) it is even more sensitive than M10 (1,56mm cut), which has quite wide cut, good for pipe.

Which one did you buy max? And how much usd would it have been?

I bought all of those and I recommend this one T160 V2:

https://vimeo.com/77551491

Top right corner of the page Maks' link takes you to allows you to select your language.

I figured out. Slovenian is not good, so I use English instead.

What a rip-off! I sincerely hope nobody bought it from that "seller" (what I should really call the seller I can't say on a public forum ). The manufacturer is actually selling it for 175 euros (not 180), which is about $235, depending on the exchange rate of the day.

The machine I bought cost me 150 Euro (200$) with shipping. This is T160 V2. Heavy duty. Piece of ART. I have very good motor in my right hand and don't need electricity. 110V 60Hz or 50Hz 220v doesn't matter.
I have also bought smaller T100 0.8 mm and it has finer shred and is good for hand rolling but for tube filling I prefer 1,1mm cut.
The bigger machine is on bearings the smaller on sleeves. Both are good. On bearings much better. I can get better price now, cause I bought some and I recommend the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.