Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Do you have a Menthol Casing

Status
Not open for further replies.

driftinmark

so a quick math question, since i suck at math, lol......how many grams of menthol per pound of tobacco, would yield a .32 percentage per pound, hopefully I phrased that right!!

I found after some searching the percentages of menthol in smokes , it was from 2007 testing....

this is for newprt ciggs , that is the percentage of menthol per pound....I would like to make a batch but i need the weight of the menthol to use!....thanks,

I use 80 proof vodka as a carrier also.....lol

driftinmark

wow, no wonder the stuff I mixed up before was soo strong!!! thanks Don!!! you rock!....now where can i find a gram scale that goes out to 2 tenths, lol....ill look around , lol....

im still having trouble figuring out this equation....how did you do it?

454 grams in a pound , so 1 % equals 4.54 grams...

I shoulda stayed in school, lol.....

oh Don, im going to order more casings today, I really like them!!

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I was just roughing out numbers. I suppose the more correct number would be 1.5 grams

The weigh 1/10s of grams, you can use a reload or gunpowder scale.

driftinmark

Thanks so much for helping with the answer!!!

ya i just looked at scales on amazon, gonna order one in a few mins,they are only like 10 -15 bucks, for some reason I thought they cost more than that... just ordered more casings from you....i use vodka instead of water, they work great!!....

I will post after i experiment some more with this menthol casings, I have to find a few subjects the smoke menthol now, lol...

thanks Don!

Status
Not open for further replies.