Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Happy Easter Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Happy Easter! Im gonna trade my plastic orbs with candy inside for real eggs. I like pickeled Easter eggs.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Smoke if you got 'em

i thought that was funny,,, you do realize 4-20 is the day pot smokers, celebrate thier marijuana day<-------------

allthough church service was good today....easter lillies all thru the santuary,,,

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I was going to do some thing real neet for the Grandkids, and get an Emu or Ostrich egg each to color for them. I couln't find them in time so I did a couple of duck eggs. I want them to think big. LOL- I like pickeled eggs and I'm not a pot head. Thought every day for them was time to burn one- I'll stay with baccy.

quo155

Happy Easter!

...good time in service this morning, great lunch with the family, hunting dyed Easter eggs (only about 18 as our church dropped 40,000 plastic eggs from a helicopter yesterday for our community outreach...so my boy got plenty candy then!)...now, watching the Texas Rangers, enjoying some tobacco research and awaiting some possible thunderstorms!

I wish you all a Happy Easter and I do hope that you all have a great, relaxing day!

-Tommy

Brown Thumb

Happy Easter All, It Was a bummer for my kids. Hoppy the neighbors pet rabbit that has been loose since Thanksgiving and living under our pine trees. Was Chow for a Red Fox last night that is around here. Go Figure. The wierd part very litte mess, Left the guts and Tail. That's it no hair balls ect, Kids are Bummed And my boy has to tell his teacher tomorrow it was her Rabbit but does not live at home anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 23

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
didnt really do any nice family easter activities,,,

where normally it's a big thing for the family to get toghter,

but here in florida we had 3 days of rain,,, it cleared on easter, but sure put a damper on really planning anything,

next year we will have to make up for it,

Boboro

Ever body was pissed off at everbody elese so they left me alone. An I planted a little over 100 plants:)

Status
Not open for further replies.