Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

how much money are you spending for the 4'th.????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i spent $100.00 today...im sure tomorrow my cousin. [ who stays with me ]...will drop another $100.00 or more.

...i did do some bargain shopping. i live about 50 miles south of georgia...and i knew i was headed to the state line. so i stoppped in a local store.. and wrote down the prices of the items i knew i was getting... then stopped in a '' fireworks superstore '' and to my amazement for the same items. the superstore prices were higher.

so i came back locally and got my stuff.. i got 7 boxes of mortors... 84 shots total... 2 packs of 1,000 firecrackers...

a 250 shot missle system. [ that ought to be cool to see go off ]

in years past.. i would dry load my .50 cal. black powder rifle..... step on the porch and '' rock the neighbourhood'' and yes ive had the cops here, many new years.. and 4'th's.......but once i show them what im doing. they were fine with it.. some just told me to be done at 9 p.m.:cool:

...........................................................................................

so how much cash are you gonna spend,,, or allready spent.????? im sure i'll post later. with pic's and a new price tag, for money spent<_-----------:rolleyes:

squeezyjohn

As I'm in England ... I will be spending nothing probably!

Just sitting sadly in the corner, thinking about how we let your country slip away from us all those years ago ... and plotting how to get the USA back :D If Russia can start pinching bits of Ukraine, and ISIS in Iraq have said that they want to take Spain back for an islamic superstate ... why can't I dream?

Enjoy your celebrations you naughty runaways!

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
John,

You might want to set your goals on something a closer to home. Say France for example...had it not been for the French during our revolution, we'd be speaking English right now.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member

Just sitting sadly in the corner, thinking about how we let your country slip away from us all those years ago ... and plotting how to get the USA back :D If Russia can start pinching bits of Ukraine, and ISIS in Iraq have said that they want to take Spain back for an islamic superstate ... why can't I dream?

you should cross the pond... and run with us. and become a outlaw to the king<--------------[ queen. you aint got a king right now ]

i mean from our southern border. from cuba to brazil. the tip of south america.

EVERYBODY WANTS TO COME HERE...

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
John,

You might want to set your goals on something a closer to home. Say France for example...had it not been for the French during our revolution, we'd be speaking English right now.
Greatly appreciate the joke don! It still amazes
me how American has so any dialects...

Desertpipe

Spending nothing extra, sunshine is free on the mountain. Anyone who sets off fireworks up here in the woods gets shot. Neighborhood rules, no discussion.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
My wifes birthday is the 4th. So roasting a pig 30 lb. 60 bucks and 30 on fire works. The good ones. and rum for 9. A C-note for Us on a Rocky Mountain Luau in the Baccy patch.

leverhead

If you can't beat them, join them. We might make room for the UK to be another state.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I'm working, and I packed a meal, so I guess nothing. Hope you guys are enjoying Independence day.

DGBAMA

I normally plan a c-note, but today I did good. Broke even. While working the bacco patch a neighbor asked if I could help with a jammed ignition switch in their car. Couple hours later, they had a new switch and I had a c-note unexpectedly in my pocket. Good day.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
well about $200.00 total here...

we did have a incident.....i put the mortor in the tube upside down... so instead of it shooting up. and then exploding...

it shot down.. going nowhere. and blew up the launching tube...

you think they are loud when they go off in the air..... you should hear one when it goes off on the ground... pretty damn loud...

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I spent nothing.. but today spent about $80.00. I'm in Maryland and you can't buy any fireworks worth anything. I go to PA, a 5 minute ride. On the 5th of July everything is half price so I buy this year for next year's fireworks.

Boboro

well about $200.00 total here...

we did have a incident.....i put the mortor in the tube upside down... so instead of it shooting up. and then exploding...

it shot down.. going nowhere. and blew up the launching tube...

you think they are loud when they go off in the air..... you should hear one when it goes off on the ground... pretty damn loud...
An alcohol related incident?

Tfrankz

We had a blast on the forth. About 8 cigars and 300 in wholesale fireworks 20 in Beer. Three of us together had a good size skid full about four feet tall. Maybe 1500.00 total in fireworks. It was like a war zone lighting those things off.

Status
Not open for further replies.