Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A Red Letter Day for Me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
The fist but not the last. I feel no shame in rolling a cigar whether 100% home grown or not. I just can't grow all the best tobacco, :cool:

BarG

Founding Member
My biggest problem is finding space for all my tobacco and keeping it in good condition. I smoke up my cig. varietys much faster than my cigar varietys and I am accumilating quite a bit in the filler department.. I am still new so am growing new cigar varietys each year to build a diverse supply. Don's sales on wrappers and fillers are a welcome addition to experience most types of cigars I like to smoke.

Chris A

Smoked & tasted nice. It was not the best cigar I ever tasted, but it was far from the worst as well. Worked fine as a golf course smoke, one you don't concentrate too much on-just looking for a good taste. I blended Don's Nic Viso, Big Bonner's CT Broadleaf, with my Havana 142 and my Dominican Olor. Used Jamaica Wrapper for binder (Johnlee grew it), and Ecuador Shade for wrapper. My leaf seemed to blend in just fine.

This was a roll & go, it did not spend any time in the humidor. Overall, I'm excited & proud of it!

BarG

Founding Member
I have a hanging shed, vapor proof bags, cardboard boxes full. I use the plastic containers [a couple cubic '-]for shredded and misc. It's a red letter day for me too because I just unloaded my Bezuki and Dixie shade from the kiln and layed out on a table in my carport for tonights humidity to easily handle tomorrow. Some of the tips and overall a little dry to handle easily.
I love that smell when I open my kiln to add water or check on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.