Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Your free seed order

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
All orders have been sent out. If you didn't get yours, send me a PM with the seeds you want and your name and complete address.

I get requests in at least 5 different formats and it makes processing difficult (to say the least). The orders I probably missed are most likely those sent as a PM over the passed several months. I had a overload of PM's and had to purge a bunch and I think I deleted some to the orders. Sorry if I missed your order, but there is plenty of time to send them, so shoot me another PM.

Thanks,
Don

BarG

Founding Member
I got mine a week ago, thanks ct. shade leaf Im going to grow some uncoverd with partil sun as my monte was . [not main crop but experiment crop]. A huge difference in leaf quality. I won't be putting alol my eggs in one basket though. You could almost see through the leavesfrom my front porch baccy. I'm not sure if thats the quality i'm after.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Generally...the thinner the leaf, the less fermentation it can withstand. The more fermentation, the darker the finish product. So if you want a maduro wrapper, you need to start with a sturdy leaf. Shade leaf is almost always light in color.