Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A visit to Knucklehead's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I'm not sure if many people know this but I've been promoted to Chief Kiln Inspector for the U.S.. My first job was to inspect knucklhead's new kiln. I took a flight from Maryland to Alabama and then a 2 hour drive to his place. After being met at the compound I gave the password and was allowed in. The kiln passed all the inspection criteria with the exception of one. I didn't get to smoke any of the tobacco that was inside. I had a lot of fun but unfortunately I could only stay for 2 hours as I had to get back to my "real" job.

He has a real nice pond full of fish. I wanted to do some Alabama fishing but didn't have any dynamite to throw in... maybe next time!

Anyway, here's a picture I took of his kiln. I'm not sure why it came out so bad but I suspect it was because I was in a hurry. I was trying to steal some of his homemade handcrafted pipes and didn't want to get caught..:)

knuck's kiln.jpg

My next kiln inspection appears to be located somewhere in Virginia... will keep you all posted.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm just trying to figure out why all three dogs tried to hunch his leg, the male Chihuahuca, the male Shepherd, and the female Shepherd. It looked like three monkeys trying to screw a football. JBD is kind of hard headed, I told him if he would just let them finish they would leave him alone. But, Oh no, not him. He had to play hard to get. ROFL.gif
They've never behaved that way before.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
He has a real nice pond full of fish. I wanted to do some Alabama fishing but didn't have any dynamite to throw in... maybe next time!

He said dynamite fishing doesn't work in Maryland. The fish light the unlit fuse and throw the dynamite back at him. It's like the war Alabama is currently involved in with Ga. They throw hand grenades across the state line, we pull the pins and throw them back. They can't figure out why they are losing so badly.

charlie G.

2 hours that should have been enough time for any farm dog to finish with a football.

DonH

I'm just trying to figure out why all three dogs tried to hunch his leg, the male Chihuahuca, the male Shepherd, and the female Shepherd. It looked like three monkeys trying to screw a football. JBD is kind of hard headed, I told him if he would just let them finish they would leave him alone. But, Oh no, not him. He had to play hard to get. View attachment 15236
They've never behaved that way before.
Oh, God, I'm really LOL'ing here!

BigBonner

Founding Member
BarG
I think we came out even on that visit

Who knows Knuck's may have trained those dogs that way so they keep the unsuspecting visitor busy while he collects the goods .

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
After visiting the great state of alabama im surprised you left....

But then again you really.couldnt take up a residence there...

Im sure you got too many teeth to be a alabama citizen..

When you apply.for.a.resident address...they check things like. How many teeth you have...

Smokin Harley

I'll let you know when the Illinois Tobacco (Chicagoland South division) kiln inspection is ready, I have to build it first !

Smokin Harley

When you apply.for.a.resident address...they check things like. How many teeth you have...

Funny story ,but true ...My parents retired to 'Bama a little over 22 years ago. They went down to the little office in town to prepay their property taxes . The lady at the counter told them something then asked them a very serious question...
Firstly , she said "You have to declare"
Dad confused, he asks,"...declare what??"and kind of chuckles .
She says "well sir, down here we live for football ...college football and its a very serous matter"
Dad(looks over at mom) then says back to the lady - "uh, ok,I retired here from Illinois and up there we have Bear fans and Packer fans so I understand....what are my choices"
Lady- "Alabama Crimson Tide (said with great pride) or ....(pause)Auburn"
Dad- "which one am I closest to?"
Lady- "Alabama"
Dad- " Ok I'll pick them"
Lady- "Good choice!! Around here we say Roll Tide"

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
In case anyone else wants to pay Knucs a visit you might want to remember this: When I was challenged for the password it was to this question :" Who is the President?" Luckily I answered Jefferson Davis. I hear rock salt coming out of a twice barrel shotgun really stings.

But on a more serious note, Knucs had some mighty fine looking transplants ready to go. Very stout nice looking plants.
Roll Tide

Knucklehead

Founding Member

Reminds me of a joke:
Q: What has six tits and six teeth?
A: Midnight shift at the Krystal.

istanbulin

Founding Member
Jitterbugdude, even if you stayed there for a very limited amount of time I believe Knucklehead offered you a bowl of his favorite leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.