Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Wanna be tobacco grower, master of puttering and general tinkering

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasta979

Greetings all, my name is Ross and I am here cause I would like to grow and roll my own cigars. Saw Mr. Chicken raving about this place on another board so here I am.

I live in Missouri and am lucky eneugh to work from home. I always have several projects going and like it that way.

Love my wife, soon to be here son, and the Cardinals...in that order LOL

Wife and I enjoy going to music fests in the summer, great way to see alot of bands for one fee and in one place.

Looking forward to getting to know folks better, learning a bit, and sharing how I apply what I learn here.

Cheers!

Ross

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Very nice introduction, welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions, just ask. You'll likely get several replies with varying options, but all of sound technique.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
welcome here,,, buddy,,

now lets get to some baccy growing<<<

rasta979

Thanks for the welcome all! I would like to start with the Cordoba TI 197 wrapper because mainly it needs refreshed and I need to grow a wrapper...win win. Has anyone grown this? If so any advice or recomendations? Will I need a binder with it? And what would make a good filler with this wrapper? Thanks for the time all...and if anyone has any seeds fitting the bill above they would like to send my way I will gladly pay it forward this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.