Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

sad realization of loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Congratulations!.. I was going to suggest you look in the food scale box but I didn't. I figured that would be the first place anyone would look when their pipes were missing..:)

hah, I keep boxes to things ,heck I keep grocery receipts .I'm also a labeler. Something about me that just hates to get rid of things . So when I couldnt find them , it was totally against my being to have tossed them out. BUT, at the time we were cleaning out the other house and I was on my 2nd or 3rd trip with a truckload of our stuff, after a while some things I'd kept for years just didn't make sense to keep and take with , so a lot of books and lets refer to them as "collectibles" went . It was difficult but I let go of a lot of stuff that had some sentimental value but not realistic practical value. On my last trip down ,I had stopped at the dumpster parked outside the Gander Mountain by the old house and purged some boxes. I was sick thinking I had tossed these in that without opening the box to check contents. Anyway , they are found and I'm very relieved .

Status
Not open for further replies.