Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What the hell is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gargynko

I'd agree with the Mob and say that it must be some strain/variety of Rustica , for sure. Positive.

POG was your answer headed to me? I am not sure.

I bought the seeds from one guy here in Slovakia who grows tobacco for years he has more strains to grow but labeled just as "Rustica", "Virginia", "Oriental"...just not the specific strain.I am not sure if I mentioned this is my first year growing and I LOVE it...if everything goes all right with curing and so, next year I definitelly plan to make step further. I plan to grow multiple strains for blending and do a lot experiements to achieve the best quality and some different tasting blends. (I focus on making a cigarettes). So therefore I will definitelly pick seeds from overseas because growing tobacco here in my region is not traditional, rather rare, so obtaining seeds is not simple.

Thank you guys for this forum it is really big help...I keep reading every thread that could be usefull to me.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Yeah it's a rustica.

Your getting odd answers because the thread was resurrected from a very old post about another plant. Yours is a tobbacum, probably from 1 cultivar of some strain of bright leaf. If you are growing for cigarettes doubtless you will be very happy with whatever it is. It looks happy and healthy and very well taken care of, just be sure to follow the same attention to detail during the curing stage.

DGBAMA

Doesn't look like any Virginia type I have growing, so I can't be any help identifying; but that is a beautiful grow you have going.

Status
Not open for further replies.