Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Any salmon or trout fisherman here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustycase

Wish I could say that...
From time to time I gotta admit I been living wrong.
Still got plenty of rods, reels, a few boats left, and use bait, plugs, spinners n spoons, buzzers and flies.
Yes, I forgot to put a >d< on the end of >use< ...

I actually tried to go to the beach today... didn't make it.
As I said, I must be living wrong.

Post a pic of the last one that didn't get away ! or the next one !!!

Best
rc

Smokin Harley

I love to fish. unfortunately there are not many good places by our home. Wife and I are heading out to the Colorado river /Estes Park area late August for a guided trout fly fishing trip.
I do tie my own flies though. Been many years but I would like to sit down and tie some new ones to take on the trip.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Just took my son fishing for the first time 2 weeks ago. He had been bugging me all spring to go. I hadn't fished since about 1985 so I dusted off my Garcia Mitchell 300 reel and rod, bought him a cheap Zebco and off we went. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a rod for him if he decided he really didn't like fishing. Luckily the Shad were running so he caught his first fish! We've gone about 3 times a week and caught a lot of Perch, some stripers and still an occasional shad. I taught him an important lesson the other day. The grass needed mowing but I told him instead of mowing let's go fishing... gotta set your priorities!

Where I work, there is a pier and a big river about a 5 minute walk from my office. I've been taking my rod with me to work and I fish 2 times per week during lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.