Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cigar leaves& homemade smoking report

yan

Hello everyone,a newcomer to rolling cigars。I will give a report on the blending, and flavor .of the three types of tobacco core tobacco. for reference。IMG_20210515_163048.jpgSmoking immediately, uncured adjustment。
type: Nicaraguan Viso .
Domincan Ligero. Domincan volado.

Green candela wrapper,and Domincan Binder。

yan

After receiving the goods yesterday, we started rolling in the evening, and we have made progress today. The tightness of the tobacco core is controlled, not too loose or too tight. I found the correct ratio today, and the formula is for your reference: One part of Legero. Two parts of Viso. 2.5 parts of Volado. This recipe is very delicious, you see the picture is moist, my binder and wrapping paper are sprayed with water, the cigar is soft and collapsed.IMG_20210515_165443.jpg

But it is delicious

yan

Moisture interferes with the taste, but the taste is somewhat "fuzzy". My understanding is that no woody aroma (cedar wood) was found. The main line is toast with aroma, mixed with a touch of coffee. I found the woody fragrance just now because I was smoking. Half the length, the cold breath will be there from the first few mouthfuls. Although it is wet, the tar is not too big and the smoke is definitely a "nightmare".The smoke smells very fragrant, coarse particles, like a cloud, oh my god, this is so delicious.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Good job of rolling your cigar. Feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Bob

yan

[QUOTE =“ deluxestogie,帖子:189195,成员:14”]
欢迎来到论坛。把雪茄卷好。随时在“自我介绍”论坛中自我介绍。

鲍勃
[/引用]yes

Reactions: GIL