Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Estate pipes..anygood??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonH

DonH will be the man to talk to there. He sent me some samples of his blends that were out of this world. Prying the proportions out of him will be the hard part. lol I usually smoke my cigarette blend or different single varieties are good, Samsun - Maden, silver river, Bursa, etc. I even like Burley straight up. Don's Red Virginia is awesome too. Just sample around. Samsun - Maden is an Oriental.
Dude, I'm not holding out on you about the proportions in the recipes. I just don't know! Now that I have a good scale, next time I make some I'll write it down to the tenth of a gram.

The ones I sent you were more like, "little bit of this, little bit of that... Oops, needs more of that. Little harsh, I'll throw in some more Cavendish."

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Dude, I'm not holding out on you about the proportions in the recipes. I just don't know! Now that I have a good scale, next time I make some I'll write it down to the tenth of a gram.

The ones I sent you were more like, "little bit of this, little bit of that... Oops, needs more of that. Little harsh, I'll throw in some more Cavendish."
I know, we talked about that. I was trying to get your goat. lol. That's funny.

Seanz

My go to is Virginia and burley heavily cased in good coffee, usually half a cup in the roasting pan. soak it for a hour or so. then drain it off , and dry it out for a few hours then toast at 150 C for around ten minutes or so. Usually go by my nose as to when its done. Then cool it off And topp it with water a splash of choc essence
I like it
Going to cook up some cavandish in the morning with some va gold

DonH

I forgot to mention. In addition to Latakia, I usually throw in some Perique. Never hurts.

Seanz

I mean the process I didnt grow any perique (the plant) this year thats for next grow. That being said I am thinking of revisiting it again in a week or so once I get me a order under way

DonH

When you say perique ...you mean the process not the variety of tobacco. ..or do you make perique out of perique tobacco? ? Or make it out of any type??
The process. I buy some bulk Perique and Latakia to add to the whole leaf varieties.

Status
Not open for further replies.