Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Group buy for cheaper prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

burge

Leaf is getting expensive. I have found leaf at 2 to 6 dollars a pound mind you that is a bale buy realistically I have found it at 6 to 8. . in a manageable fashion but probably too much to import into Canada. Anyone have any ideas on how WLT can make money while cutting costs? Including shipping it would niice to have it at about 12 to 14 a pound maybe a subscription service or something. Anyone have any ideas?

burge

Thanks for the sarcasm lol. We all realize the costs involved. As mentioned for WLT to make money not to give it away

Moth

Spread the word so more people buy from WLT? Convert smokers you know to whole leaf, citing cost savings and quality improvement.
Find a legal way to export WLT to Europe cost effectively.
WLT having an increased buying power could drive down costs (or just increase profits)
Either way, I'd imagine margins are already slim with the overhead of running a business, so, unless you want to compromise on quality or variety, increasing the quantity sold with the existing infrastructure seems the only fair way forward ;)

burge

Spread the word so more people buy from WLT? Convert smokers you know to whole leaf, citing cost savings and quality improvement.
Find a legal way to export WLT to Europe cost effectively.
WLT having an increased buying power could drive down costs (or just increase profits)
Either way, I'd imagine margins are already slim with the overhead of running a business, so, unless you want to compromise on quality or variety, increasing the quantity sold with the existing infrastructure seems the only fair way forward ;)
I agree it never hurts to ask if there is a way.

burge

Was looking at flat rate boxes for CA would that be a option?

Status
Not open for further replies.