Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Grow blog for jojjas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

Very nice and neat grow. I love the peaceful looking country pic you took.
BT

jojjas

The tiles on the roof is made of clay and is the most used roof material here in sweden , this days they are made of concrete on new built houses , but on the older houses clay tiles was always used , infact every village here in sweden had an brick factory there it was made tiles and bricks for construction purposes , but sins WW2 these small factorys was competed out by large concrete manufacturers

Last edited:

jojjas

Thanks BT , usually there use to go a couple of small deers and eating there in background ,but not this evening

jojjas

Everything looks alright , no slugs and no damage of any kind , just some weed to clear of the nearest days

20140623_184529.jpg
Picture taken in backlight , i thougt that it was beautiful colours when sun shining thru the leafs that way
Virginia gold to the left , and one sucker to the right and in the middle front , 10 perique plants only 6 of them in the picture

20140623_184624.jpg
The oriental patch , djebel to the right , and peremotzhets to left , looks also god but a litle bit smaller in size than the other patch

jojjas

Photoupdate 20140809
Everything looks good , no snails slugs or other insect attacs so far
Maybee plants suffering from draughts , only 50mm 2 inches of rain sins they where planted out , and now the summer realy here , last days it was up to the 80°F (28°C) during days and 65°F (18°C) in the nights

2 rows with white mammoth to left , one succer in the middle , virginia gold to the right
20140709_141944.jpg

Oriental patch , Djebel to the left and Peremotzhets to right
20140709Oriental.jpg

Closer look at a Peremotzhets plant
.20140809Peremotzhets.jpg

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
That's the variety that tabakanbau claims is used to make Latakia. From what I have found, it originates in Ukraine. In the photo, it appears to be a white-stem burley.

Bob

jojjas

Like Bob says , tabakanbau is the only one who has this seed and claim that it was used for latakia , that what was cought my curiosity and i bought the seeds just for fun and to try it to see what it turns up into
What ever it will be , i can always use it for snus
;)

jojjas

They are looking great. One Sucker appears to be on the right in the first photo.
Thanks DGBAMA , i must have missplaced the stickers in the pots when i germinate them , after an search for pictures on google, i see that you are right
I wonder what more have been wrong this year?:eek:
But they do looking real good

jojjas

Harvested the last leafs to day , started with the orientals and small stalk white mammoth first days of august
20140801_152258.jpg
oriental patch

and some Va gold and one succer a week later
20140801_151922.jpg

20140810_183829.jpg

then the bad weather hit us , cold and rainy allmost every day the rest of august , but today the last plants was harvested . only all the rest of the autums work on "to do list"

POGreen

You sure do have a neat place to hang your leaves in jojjas , is that your porch there ?
Snussamples are sent and will be at your place next week , be careful with that Perique.......

Brown Thumb

Very nice Grow, No Weeds, Nice Leaves, Super Job. I hope they cure well for you.
Bt

Status
Not open for further replies.