Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Huffen'Snuff 2024 Grow Log

PressuredLeaf

One other thing to mention is tobacco doesn’t seem to need that much P, especially if there is some already in the soil. From my recent research into tobacco yield and quality, it looks like K and N are the most important for yield and quality. I’d vote for any fertilizer high in K and N with as little chloride as possible.

Huffen'Snuff

Day 7: I planted another 20 cell of Lemonka seeds early this morning. Pretty sure I'm going to be fairly overwhelmed this harvest. I need to figure out what the processing bottle necks will be to address them while I can. If there's 3 oz. each Lemonka that's 120 oz. dried or like 1200 oz wet, that's a lot to deal with at one time. I got auto insurance for a 1995 f150, with a 300cid inline 6 cylinder, 2wheel drive 5sp manual, the trucks the only help I will have, so I better take up praying for luck. This week I'm back to nightshift so I will renew my license and register the truck in the mornings hopefully by humpday. ft_hi_dry_toast_250g_f56d10b5-deb4-4457-aebc-137716edc505.jpg

Oh yeah, the F & T High Dry Toast in 500g tubs are only 42.oo on Mr. Snuff, and I already have mine on the way, so order up! Have a great weekend.

johnny108

Overkill is underrated. I’ve planted 5 varieties and I live in an apartment with a small balcony- I use the common garden areas around the building and hope no one complains.
Lemonka averages about 1-2 ounces per plant (28-56 grams).

Huffen'Snuff

An once of nasal snuff will last me almost a whole day. Just kidding

Day 8: April/28/2024
Today I found a damn stinkbug feeding on an Aztec seedling. Someone should cleanse the Earth of Stinkbugs and ticks both.

Huffen'Snuff

I have been pretty out of it with this swing shift, this is the week I'm on night shift, and I have neglected to keep up with the log.
Day15: I got "Expert Gardener, Tomato and Vegetable Garden" fertilizer at Walmart it's 12-10-5.
Day 16: I moved around some of the fresh Lemon R. seedlings, some of the seeds got washed away into the cell next door, resulting in double seedlings in same cell, so I just sorted them out as they should be.
Day17: Topping up on water daily it seems, but it's not. Some flats are dry while others are not, so your not actually watering the same flat 2 days in a row unless it was under watered. I have got it the Led turned up all the way and it's not burning them. So the next day I have off from work I will add reflective walls, possibly lower the light again, so I need to find my ratchet style light hanger cords.

Hope all of your grows are going well, It would be cool to see some of your photos posted here. Well I will be back sooner or later. Thanks

Huffen'Snuff

Wow dud I'm so out of it working night shift I was in June on my paper logs. Let me see 4-20 I think was day 1.

DAY17Label, is actually day12

CORRECTION
May 2nd/today DAY12

Huffen'Snuff

#1.What are the best aromatic/best smelling varieties/best tasting varieties of tobacco to grow?

#2.I heard someone state that it is not necessary to cure tobacco for dry nasal snuff. Just pick it green flash dry it, then grind fine, and make it into dry snuff.
What are your thoughts, or experience on this subject, of dry snuff proc5

Huffen'Snuff

I stated on the Mr. Snuff forum that if you made a snuff like 7 Photos "Green Dragon" (which has its time and place), that you could probably use a green uncured leaf if you were going to mentholate it till there wasn't any chance you would taste the leaf. But I like the highly dry, toasted leaf types of snuff, and they're primarily tobacco flavored, that's very likely a fine cured leaf.

I bet the best nasal snuffs are made from a leaf that after it's cured, when you smell it, you think,: "dang it smells so good that it's gonna take some effort not to eat that fine ass LEAF"

Nasal Snuff is used on a part in your nose, that contributes 99% of the taste of wasabi. When you insufflate a good nasal snuff, your confused about how to describe the sensation to a none nasal snuff pincher. You don't know if you wanna say it (taste or smells) really damb good. The two senses are such an integral part of the other, I would think that they are two components of the same sense. Some people say they can't taste anything when they are sick and congested. I think if cured leaf smells better than uncured, than the cured makes better snuff. At this point it's all theoretical becouse I don't know for sure if I had snuff made of uncured leaf, I am willing to bet Green Dragon, by 7 photos is uncured, tho I wouldn't know for certain.

johnny108

#1.What are the best aromatic/best smelling varieties/best tasting varieties of tobacco to grow?

#2.I heard someone state that it is not necessary to cure tobacco for dry nasal snuff. Just pick it green flash dry it, then grind fine, and make it into dry snuff.
What are your thoughts, or experience on this subject, of dry snuff proc5
#1: subjective. What is the best flavor of ice cream? It goes to individual tastes. Me? I like dark air cured. Others may like burley.
#2: it’s possible for heavily flavored snuffs, green leaf would be acceptable, but, you’ll miss the richer undertones that properly cured leaf will give. Why take a chance? Do your best to color cure it correctly. If you get a few green leaves, (not unusual on your first time), you can experiment with them.

Huffen'Snuff

Another thing I think there is no way that you can open a tin of snuff and smell it in the can, and assess whether it has nicotine or not. If you take a pinch you can almost instantly "feel the nicotine", and as your palette matures you associate the burn with nicotine, and that the burn is good. There are snuffs that have ZERO BURN, and have found a magic way to hide the nicotine if there is any. McChrystals Lemon snuff has zero burn, and has a candy feel/taste to it. So as long as McChrystals has nicotine, I have still not figured it out yet, and these are only observations. Another symptom of Vitamin N is back drip, so either as your palette matures, you either learn to control that, (which I find laufable) or more likely it is that, I think your brain re- associates an annoyance with the intake of nicotine and through re-assignment associates it with at first (not so annoying), then finally re- associates it as pleasurable. And through experience you learn ways to control displaying (or hiding) that you even have the back-drip side affect of Vitamin N, not Nicotine. It's a whole process of brain washing yourself. It must be a fairly high levels of nicotine maintenance becouse it all proceeds pretty fast, even your pallet shy's away from the highly aromatic/flavored versions, a lot faster than it happens with smoking pipe tobacco. It is a pretty quick way of cutting back from smoking. One of the advantages is that the nasal tobacco smells and tastes exactly the same since your not burning the casing/topping flavors. I mean how many pipe tobaccos taste the same smoked as they smell in the bag, very very few. That was one of my biggest turn offs to smoking, and why I think pipe smokers mature away from aromatics. When I found out I liked English pipe tobacco, I just totally spiralled out of control, then I used the nasal snuff to get away from smoking a pound a week unfiltered.

Huffen'Snuff

Today is May 12th
Day 22:
Here is a picture, with a lighter fluid bottle for scale. There are 20 Aztec, and 40 Lemon Rusticas. Crazily enough I may plant 20 of the (TA30 Tennessee Burley, from Seedman), do any of you have experience with that particular variety? I hear Burley have a little Vitamin N.

I hope you all have been well, I have been really busy making the mighty USD, really legitimately too, by trading BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS. Lol feels humble, to say the least.

Yesterday I was stoked to finally get my 500 grams of Fribourg &Treyer- HIGH DRY TOAST, made by Wilson's Of Sharrow, in England. It took me two weeks four days to get it from Mr Snuff. They had it returned and they reshipped it something like 3 times becouse of the U.S. customs. 2 weeks for customs and four days for shipment. I am afraid they are going to clamp down on nasal snuff. Right now in the u.s.a. due to the (Pact law) domestic tobacconist are not aloud to sell domestic snuff to domestic customers over domestic websites, and possibly not aloud to ship nasal snuff thru the mail? At this point we can still buy from tobacconist across the pond as long as they legitimately pay the duties for importing the snuff thru customs. Only thing is customs been keeping our products hostage and not telling either end why they are making us suffer, not giving us a single legitimate reason why we have been troubled, so please don't cuss out Mr Snuff, or Toque Snuff for slow shipments they are both being harassed and it's not their fault. I wrote my congressman and other representatives regarding the situation, but Mr snuff and Toque would prefer (and have told me not to "rattle the cage") for fear of retribution and also fear that they clamp down on nasal snuff. It's a real pickle, and I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to get the stuff/snuff. I wished I new a way to figure out where the brick and mortar stores sell American Scotch Snuffs over the counter, allegedly that's still perfectly legal, and I live about 40 miles east of Pittsburgh if you know of some stores selling nasal snuffs. Maybe I need to just call around.

I think I'm going to start some bell peppers too, I always forget to get them at the store, but I love cooking with em' when I get the chance. I got seeds I saved from a pepper, but I should just get a pack of seeds from a reputable seed dealer, my labor is short and very valuable, to me anyways.

Here in the N.E. will be time to move em out soon, harden the plants, to the wind and stuff. I hope I have some luck this year. I hope this week asap the shop will be done with my truck, so I can get the free compost from the local recycling center, you have to pay them to use equipment to load the stuff, but I think 5 frog pelts a bucket load is a steal of a price. The recycling center has this machine that goes down the "road" sized rows of compost, and the machine flips it all into the next lane over. It's a recycled yard refuse leaves and Christmas trees, it is awesome compost. It's well worth picking out a couple small pieces of plastic bag, but some ppl would just leave it in. There is enough variety of plant materials composted that it seems very balanced. I didn't need to feed my garden for 3 years after on application, and then only added cal-mag for the tomatoes for years afterwards. VERY GOOD STUFF.

Im going to add a few pics to the grow log, and then get ready to take mom out to eat, it is Mother's Day! I wish you all a good week, take care.IMG_20240512_104914.jpgIMG_20240512_113716.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240512_104914.jpg
    IMG_20240512_104914.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 3