Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

i aqquired a very controversual item, [ pics inside ] civil war relic,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i met this guy a while back that had this in his,, '' living room''.. he aqquired it from someone-else, and the true origin of it's originality is '' lost''

it's a old cast iron grave marker for a slain confederate soldier, they still place these markers to this day, by the '' daughter's of confederate soldier's ''

but they are replica's. this, that i have accuired is the real deal, and i will keep it in my possesion, forever,

and if i have a gravestone, i want this thing, with steel rods welded to the bottom, and sunk in 6' feet of cement, at my headstone, [ so no-one else steals it, ]

im not pleased this thing was snatched from some-ones resting place, but if the southern spirit followed it, im sure, he likes his new home, i have a confederate battle flag hanging from my front porch,

>it's part of my living room now, A PERMENENT PART''.

>
sam2880l.jpg

sam2879.jpg

sam2878a.jpg

sam2881p.jpg

..:(

Boboro

Im just gonna get burned. if the grad kids wany to they can make a rock with some concreate and take it with thim an put me in thir garden. A rotten Boboro in a $5000 box in the woods will not benefit no one. And some asshole would steale my head stone. Or I most likely would not get 1 . If they make a rock out of me they will be obligated to keep it or I will haunt thir offspring forever.

workhorse_01

I've seen them my whole life growing up. The war between the states cemetery in Buckingham fl. is full of them. If you decide to keep it cherish it an American died for the idea that battle flag stood for, that a state had the rite to govern its self, yes there were some other ideas tied in with it that written history has been altered to show only the bad ,but when you change history your doomed to repeat it! A states rite to govern it's self while being united with the rest of the self governed states limits the power of a centralized federal govt. Cherish the history that you have in your house and don't be ashamed of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.