Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Post your mug 2012

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Well I thought I'd add a new photo since it's been awhile, growing the beard out again just laziness sake. Not gonna lie, I'm getting proud of it...

imag.jpg

rainmax

Founding Member
I have all of you guys next to my PC. Printed version. I have Word document here if someone wants to print for himself. I make some correction at pictures. No hard feelings. If someone doesn't want to be in this doc. let me know and I will remove his picture.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
You know yer geograffy. I picked that one in a diner in Punxsutawney PA. Never heard it before and never forgot it...can't get it out of my head...driving me nuts...or is that the steering wheel in my pants?

winston-smoker

I went to college in Scranton, PA (until I transferred to another college in New Jersey), and probably close of half the students there were from the Pittsburgh area, so I was quite familiar with "Pittburgese."

leverhead

grgfinney and I had an amateur tobacco growers convention in scenic Cleveland Texas this afternoon. The weather didn't want to cooperate, but it was a great afternoon anyway.

2014 ATGA.jpg

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I think I used to watch grgfinney on WWF wrestling. What was his name? Gold something?