Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco from Big Bonner and a question to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvergen

So I ordered a bunch of tobacco from Big Bonner hunting down the American cigar see the list below, Bob said it would be good to ask my questions to the group. So my question is do I need to do any further processing of the below tobaccos? And yeah kind went nuts but on a learning binge

A big thanks to Big Bonner it all looks great.

Burley Red Tips
Dark air
CT broad leaf
PA Wrapper
Corojo 99
Pen Red
Black Mammoth
Yellow twist bud
Red tips
Maryland
Pa wrapper
Burley aged

Jeff

GreenDragon

Typically BB's tobacco is ready to go and I believe all his leaf is barn aged. But you may want to PM him and ask if he thinks a particular leaf in you order would benefit from additional aging or kilning. None of the leaf I have bought from him has needed anything however. His Maryland makes good Cavendish BTW, and I love the Burley. Have fun!

Jvergen

I have started down that path I looked at yellow twist bud with the pen red as a wrapper very sweet mild smoke and all leaf burned well. Also looked at red tips and dark air as a wrapper good did not burn super well a big hit of nicotine. I will have to explore the forum more to see what others have tried.
Jeff

Jvergen

So today I rolled some Maryland 609 with a PA wrapper , smoked early well and like the 609, both will make a great addition to a cigar, currently. More to come

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.