Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

AmaxB ground prep an Grow 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

Thanks guys but all I did was hang it and forget it. All that I grew last year is bagged and been sitting, going to start a bunch of it in the kiln and as it gets finished I'll post my take on the varieties.
Did not grew this year, but feel a tinge that I had. It is work but I had a lot of fun with it and am thinking I will next year. If I do it won't be as many plants or kinds and I'll air cure to see how that goes.
Those leaves were 1st prime...

Gmac

Hey Webby how ya doing?
Say man that hair sounds like a good Idea cept is hard to come by here less I shave the dogs...
But maybe hemp rope fibers? Got me thinking now!

I really like the cubes when ready I can just plunk em in the ground the plants are doing well in them too. I can almost watch them grow.

The next batch of Cubes well be made tomorrow ran out of time today going to use two types of compost in the mix one is chicken sheet,,, Mr. Chicken will like that!

I/m a barber, Go down to the local hair shop and they will give you all you can haul.
The barber down the street uses a vacum system & his hair compacts in a big barrel, takes two people to pick it up. A doctor from here does the rose garden at The University of Southern Miss. and uses this hair from that local barber on the roses. He has placed &/ or won the state rose show several times. "Hair is 97% cologen protein, which turns to nitrate when it decomposes.======Gmac

Status
Not open for further replies.