Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Canada is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I customer has just informed me of a fee of $2450 assess to his tobacco order. I told him to have it sent for reassessment and he replied "the post office said they don't know how to do that"

Is there some additional information I can add to the outside of the package to instruct the Canada Post as to how to do this?...or is there a form I can send to the buyer that he/she can take to the post office describing the process?

Thanks,

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
The Canadians need to have a civil war and take back their country..

Silly laws make a pissed off citizen.

ChinaVoodoo

Omg. I just want to mention, seeing as this would scare me, the insane duty applied is a mistake. A headache, I'm sure, but the duty rates in Canada for whole leaf tobacco has not changed. My guess is that a green customs officer read "raw tobacco", and figured it should be green or otherwise uncured. I'd also like to add that I've ordered close to 8 times ? And never had a problem like this.

bonehead

where do they find all the dumb people? if you can think for your self you must be a threat to state and country bosses.

Lakota

Founding Member

webmost

where do they find all the dumb people?

You're kidding, right?

They don't have to find them. They make them. By the millions. First they pay by the head for losers to breed more losers. Then they train them up carefully, starting with 13 years mandatory education. Then they hire them. The first and most important lesson you learn in school is shut up and sit still. You can flunk English, knock up your girlfriend, snort smarties, post a selfie of yourself taking a dump, chant rap "music", fail simple arithmetic... you can still graduate. But just try thinking for yourself, standing up and opening your mouth.

There's a word for it now: idiocracy.
ay, wuzzup? u wanna git onn realuty TV 2nite?

Jack in NB

Founding Member
The chap's MP just might be able to help this situation. We have an election coming......for some reason that gets faster action.....

But then, maybe he (or she) is one of the 20% who have announced they are not running again.... they're quitting to qualify for the generous pension package currently in place. It's being reduced in the near future; I'm told the cuts would cost the retirees close to a million dollars in benefits if they delay.....

kullas

I say we remove all the warning signs and let the idiot problem take care of itself

Status
Not open for further replies.