Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Flower for rustica

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta'aroa

Hi
I have planted Rustica tobacco (Mapacho) in May, and now i have already flower and tobacco is small??he doens't want to grow whereas he has lot of nutriments and water so i don't understand.
What is make flower of tobacco so soon??it's sun?? weather??temperature??not enought food?
Thank you

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Most varieties of Nicotiana rustica do not grow tall, do produce small leaves and many suckers, and they flower early and prolifically. So, I would say that the answer to your question is the variety and species of tobacco that you are growing.

Bob

forumdotabaco

if you want to see great rustica yields, search the Progreen growblog , impressive rusticas he have and he is Swedish, so is not far away of us

POGreen

Hi
I have planted Rustica tobacco (Mapacho) in May, and now i have already flower and tobacco is small??he doens't want to grow whereas he has lot of nutriments and water so i don't understand.
What is make flower of tobacco so soon??it's sun?? weather??temperature??not enought food?
Thank you

I also do think that most Nicotiana Rustica varieties do not grow very tall and will not leave you with any big leafves.
I think you as a planter /grower can make a bit of a difference in the progress of your plants.
Use a good fertilizer like real stable manure from chicken , cow or horse and urea mixing 1:10 to make your soil a better place for your plants to grow in.
Or do what the soilization method I'm using to do the same thing.
Add BatPoo around the plants and water it down into the soil 5 times in a season.
And there is Calcium Nitrate : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-calcium-nitrate-fertilizer.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.