Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Habano 92 Wrapper

greygoose

Hey folks, contemplating getting a pound of the habano 92 wrapper in my next order to try, just wondering if anyone have any experience with it? It says it's a short wrapper, does it appear veiny if you cut it an inch wider to wrap? Can't seem to find much about this new wrapper, also wondering if it burns well too, considering trying it as a binder as well. Thanks guys!

greygoose

I'm surprised there's no reviews on this, it sounds great on paper. We might just have to go for it, @greygoose, maybe it's uncharted territory heh
I just might lol... also saw the new San Andreas wrapper on WLT, but the description is kinda making me think twice :/

silksow

Just got a sample of this in my latest WLT order, love it. Closest flavor/aroma I can compare in my limited experience is a Brazilian wrapper I inherited that came from LO, which I believe is Mata Fina and I call "The Gentleman's Habano" lol - Not cloying chocolatey sweet, more subtle cocoa. Also a beautiful color, this Hab 92, will definitely be putting in my cart. Here's a rough roll capturing some of the color and texture, I wasn't easy on it and it held up great:
IMG_20201212_214442.jpgIMG_20201212_215233.jpg

greygoose

Just got a sample of this in my latest WLT order, love it. Closest flavor/aroma I can compare in my limited experience is a Brazilian wrapper I inherited that came from LO, which I believe is Mata Fina and I call "The Gentleman's Habano" lol - Not cloying chocolatey sweet, more subtle cocoa. Also a beautiful color, this Hab 92, will definitely be putting in my cart. Here's a rough roll capturing some of the color and texture, I wasn't easy on it and it held up great:
View attachment 34508View attachment 34509
Nice, thanks for the pics! I actually bought a pound of it during the sale, didn’t have a chance to roll one yet though. I did open it up and smell it, love the smell!