Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

hello from central illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

jailhouse

im joe from illinois, my dad and i very interested in grown tobacco for personal use and ase a hobby. we have never grown tobacco before but have grown alot of produce. we would like to grow some tobacco for cigarettes. we are tierd of buyn cigarettes and would like to grow are own tobacco plants. if anyone has some extra seed that they could send us we would be greatfull. any tips on growing would be helpfull to. im not sure what kind of seeds would be best for a new grower so any ideas would be helpfull thanks.

Last edited:

Boboro

Its allhere seeds and good advice. if you have troble getting seed give me address and Iwill send you some free.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i can contribute a lot of seeds also,,,,,p.m.me

allthough just having the seeds wont do much good, unless you do some research on '' how to grow,, and start it''

a lot is concerned when growing baccy,,,,

my first attempt was a total failure,,, because i thought growin baccy was like growing anytrhing else,,,

boy was i wrong,,,,

do your research on this site,,, and ask questions,,, many questions,

and you'll not be paying for tobaccoo come next august,,and further, depending on how many plants you grow,

good luck, and welcome to the site,<---------

jailhouse

thanks for the help, i have been reading alot on this site for the last coulpe of day so i got a good idea of how to grow it. plus i have worked with produce for a few years so i know all about germnation, fertalizaion and transplanting. so that should help some. but there is alot that i still have to learn. this seems like the best place to learn.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Feel free to ask any questions you want. Most of us here enjoy helping other people grow their own almost as much as we like growing our own. If you don't know where to post a question, just put it in "General discussion" and it will eventually be moved to its appropriate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.