Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Stock and Aged Tobacco

mgirotra

2 Questions

1. When do we see some of the stuff showing out of stock to be available again (specially aged filler tobacco). Will WLT be restocking soon?
2. How does one figure out the ageing of the filler tobacco listed. In some cases it says "20xx crop" or "grown in Dom Rep in 20xx".. I assume both these mean the same thing i.e. the age of the leaf in question. But for others where this info is not listed, does that mean its from the last year ? or that the year is unknown ?

willgodwin

Recently @FmGrowit answered this question

“Cigar tobacco has always been the hardest part of my job. In general, vendors and growers are, at best, unreliable. Many are incompetent or outright thieves. It takes months to get an order processed, and I never know what I'm going to get.

Honduras tobacco has not been available for years. Same with Mata Fina.

As always, if you like a certain tobacco and it's available on the website, buy it. The next crop year will likely be different, or it might be unavailable to reorder.”

LarMoeCur

Do you have a WAG (wild ass guess) on when we might see some new inventory? I need to replenish my rolling supplies and hate buying from other web sites. I heard a rumor "3 weeks". That was over a month ago so figured, I'd ask here.