Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Newbie from Bahia, Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

matheuse

Greetings y'all! I'm pipe smoker from Bahia, Brazil, currently interested in making my own blends and experiment with Virginias and Burleys that grown in the South region of Brazil and the many different types of ropes we produce here in the Northeast region. With luck I'll get some imported leafs passing though customs in due time, but for the moment I'll just enjoy the great content y'all have here to do my experiments with national tobacco. Hope one day I'll have enough experience to contribute as well.

Thanks for having me here! (and excuse my broken English).

Oldfella

Greetings y'all! I'm pipe smoker from Bahia, Brazil, currently interested in making my own blends and experiment with Virginias and Burleys that grown in the South region of Brazil and the many different types of ropes we produce here in the Northeast region. With luck I'll get some imported leafs passing though customs in due time, but for the moment I'll just enjoy the great content y'all have here to do my experiments with national tobacco. Hope one day I'll have enough experience to contribute as well.

Thanks for having me here! (and excuse my broken English).
Welcome from me in NZ as well. I know you will have a great time here. We chatter away and all kinds of info comes up. Enjoy.
Oldfella

Status
Not open for further replies.