Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What to do now? Immature plants at the end of the season

Francoisfg

ho la la after 2 weeks some of them are beginning flowering ... i think .... and they are only 3 feet high
I would like to have seeds for next years, so i will let go growing one of those flowering
And i want more tobacco, i have to cut the top of the other ones
rignt. ?
Tks guys

Attachments

• 20231026_091035[1].jpg
    20231026_091035[1].jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231026_091023[1].jpg
    20231026_091023[1].jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 6

Last year I had a plant I brought inside to finish off as you did. It slowly lost color and the leaves were harvested. In the spring it started budding leaves from the stalk that was still potted! It ended up producing a generous and early crop of leaves the 2nd summer. If you already have yours inside and in pots you might consider keeping the root ball lightly watered every few weeks and see if you can get a jump on next years crop when the weather breaks

Francoisfg

Last year I had a plant I brought inside to finish off as you did. It slowly lost color and the leaves were harvested. In the spring it started budding leaves from the stalk that was still potted! It ended up producing a generous and early crop of leaves the 2nd summer. If you already have yours inside and in pots you might consider keeping the root ball lightly watered every few weeks and see if you can get a jump on next years crop when the weather breaks
wow, i have 13 nice one inside, I am harvesting slowly at the bottom as they turn brown.
Hope it happen to me and they will grow next year.
Did you cut the flowering top ?
the leaf for now are not thick.