Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Margarita shisha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

I bought 50 grams of margarita shisha for $4.50 the other day an it was good. I made my own tonite. I hope The tequila dont start a hookha fire. My coals are runin low and I want a new bowl and hose and the stuff I want is from hookha John. The guy that banned me from the hookha forum. Lookin back I guess I kant blame him.:D

Boboro

Im tryin a diffant cut for my shisha. Leaves rolled up and put through the flat blade of a food prosessor. makess long and thick strands. So far Im still usein Silk leaf.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I bought 50 grams of margarita shisha for $4.50 the other day an it was good. I made my own tonite. I hope The tequila dont start a hookha fire. My coals are runin low and I want a new bowl and hose and the stuff I want is from hookha John. The guy that banned me from the hookha forum. Lookin back I guess I kant blame him.:D

You should have sent him some of that deer meat. I was kind of mad myself but I got over it.

Boboro

He Ant gettin no meat. We just ant done good in the 2nd. half of the season. My brother got one with the truck the other nite after he got it loaded it came back to and kicked him in the head and blacked both eyes. Now thats fair chase huntin.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
He Ant gettin no meat. We just ant done good in the 2nd. half of the season. My brother got one with the truck the other nite after he got it loaded it came back to and kicked him in the head and blacked both eyes. Now thats fair chase huntin.

LOL. That's funny. Sounds like the movie "Tommy Boy"

Status
Not open for further replies.