Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

How to rainmax grow 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm very impressed with your auto. That appears to be a very useful vehicle. What is it called? Your soil looks very good. Maybe I will defect to Slovenia instead of Czech Republic. Are the women six feet tall and blonde?

Boboro

real nice dirt and aged cow crap with a lot of sun. Thats gonna make a good garden. And thats a very nice van. I havent seen one like it.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Can you see me now? I lost two of my green rep dots too. The control panel is out of control. lol

rainmax

Founding Member
It resembles a Renault Express to me. Maks ?

My doters asks me why I took photo of my car. Because it's something special. It is Renault press. Somebody break Ex.

_MG_6694.jpg_MG_6693.jpg_MG_6703.jpg

I get it from Airport about 10 years ago as written off from driving park. Get it for present. Free. It's still heavy aggregate with lots of space. Engine is unbreakable. It goes everywhere.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I love it! Good fuel mileage and plenty of hauling space. Is the top picture a corner of the Castle? Your daughter is pretty, she must look like her mother. LOL

workhorse_01

Y'all see the number on the side.... The Duke's of Slovenia. I bet that would make a excellent a/c service truck.

rainmax

Founding Member
Yesterday I was at my friends house and he ask me to help him with fallow to break new ground.
We make six beds 6m x 1,5m approximate. I gave him some plants as well and he offer me two beds.
Now I'm thinking what to grow? The soil is very nice and rested. It's faced to south and it's all day full sun.
I'm thinking of cigar tobacco and Virginia, maybe sun cured Prilep but I didn't decide it yet. Who is going to harvest and store all those tobacco?
Sun cured?

Facingsouth.jpg

newbeds.jpg

briggs&stratton5hp.jpg

After I stop bye his parents house and attach one trailer of wood chips to try something new this year. It was my birthday.

woodchips.jpg

I celebrate it today together with my companion.

Boboro

Fresh wood chips will eat up Nitrogen if you till them in but will make good mulch that you can till in in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.