Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

please describe your flavor/aroma impression of BURSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

I just tried some of my Bursa leaf and am at sort of a loss on how to describe it. "floral and aromatic" ? For sure "unique and good" but these are not very descriptive. Definitely strong in NIc. Got that tingly tongue feeling i used to get from a drop of ecig liquid directly on the tongue.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I thought it had a kind of spicy flavor. I like it in a pipe but it sort of overpowered my cigarette blend.

istanbulin

Founding Member
Original Bursa (grown in Bursa) has a dried fruit smell (generally dried apricot). While yellow cured leaves have fresh fruity and sweet taste and rather milder in strongness, air cured leaves have a creamy spicy aroma and stronger.

ChinaVoodoo

Old thread revamp.

I grew Bursa in 2015. I think, within the complexity, my Bursa has a flavour of a stale ice cube. I always assumed this was because I suck, and didn't know what i was doing back then. But I have been smoking CAO Amazon Basin cigars off and on for a few years, and it also has that flavour note. There's probably a better descriptor than stale ice cube, but I don't see it here:

CAO Amazon Basin tastes as exotic as the tropical rainforest from which it originated. Grown in a remote region in the Amazon Rainforest, CAO Amazon Basin uses a rare tobacco called Braganca that is organically grown on unspoiled tropical land and harvested only once every three years

Has anyone had this same experience? Am I talking gibberish?

Status
Not open for further replies.