Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

bye bye electric knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

jekylnz

Yeah it sucks..here its all been replaced with phenylephrine. .where is pseudophedine works much better for colds etc..I had the police rung on me also for buying iodine animal wash for my dog..at a farm supply shop because of its use for meth..it f@#ks me off.!!

DGBAMA

Why is it that law-abiding citizens always have to suffer restrictions of what they can do or buy on account of the actions of a comparatively small number of criminals?

Because it is easier to make more laws, which makes it appear that they are doing something; than it is to actually deal with the problem. Just like the "zero tolerance" policy in public schools, In the event of a fight between students, both are suspended for 3 days, no questions asked. Never mind the fact that my child was only in the fight because she was defending herself; they did not even ask what happened.:mad:

Knucklehead

Founding Member
How is a vacation (which every kid wants) going to stop fighting? When I was a kid, we got a paddling in the principles office, apologies were made, we shook hands, and went back to class. We carried folding belt knives in plain sight and it was legal to have our hunting rifles in window racks in our trucks, parked right out in front of the school. Guns and knives were tools and it never entered our heads to pull a knife or gun on anybody.

winston-smoker

Yeah it sucks..here its all been replaced with phenylephrine. .where is pseudophedine works much better for colds etc..I had the police rung on me also for buying iodine animal wash for my dog..at a farm supply shop because of its use for meth..it f@#ks me off.!!

Do you mean that pseudephedrine isn't available at all? I certainly hope that the NZ government doesn't give the US government any new ideas!

winston-smoker

Because it is easier to make more laws, which makes it appear that they are doing something; than it is to actually deal with the problem. Just like the "zero tolerance" policy in public schools, In the event of a fight between students, both are suspended for 3 days, no questions asked. Never mind the fact that my child was only in the fight because she was defending herself; they did not even ask what happened.:mad:

Do your daughter a favor, if you can afford to do so: take her out of the public school and send her to the nearest parochial school (if any are left).

Brown Thumb

Nothing wrong with public schools, I pay school taxes and I Am very happy with there education so Far.
Ages, 9,11,12 .

jekylnz

Do you mean that pseudephedrine isn't available at all? I certainly hope that the NZ government doesn't give the US government any new ideas!

You may be able to go to the doctor for a prescription for bad allergies etc..but they would be taught to recommend something else. .& if you still pursue the speudo..they are taught to be suspicious! ? So basically. .its very hard to get now..unless special monitored circumstances.

Nothing wrong with public schools, I pay school taxes and I Am very happy with there education so Far
Ages, 9,11,12 .

Most public education is still all good. .just a lot of p.c views have become the norm.. like you said. .your kids can't even defend themselves. .they're expected to tell an adult. .but things aren't always that simple...youd get more hassles for being a nark as well. .

Boboro

Water will work better than alc. to clean backer resadew. IMO. The removel of common sence has made our public schools a joke.

winston-smoker

Most public education is still all good. .just a lot of p.c views have become the norm.. like you said. .your kids can't even defend themselves. .they're expected to tell an adult. .but things aren't always that simple...youd get more hassles for being a nark as well. .

Perhaps in New Zealand, but the placement of the U.S. in performance in key areas of learning compared to other developed countries, and even some "developing countries," is deplorable. What makes it even more deplorable is that the U.S. spends more on education. Something is broken ... not in every public school district (which may explain why Brown Thumb is satisfied with his children's public schools), but the national average and trend is alarming, and has been ongoing for a few decades now. Paradoxically, and unfortunately, public education has more of a monopoly than ever before, which perhaps might explain the trend: monopolies result in a poor product at an expensive price.

Status
Not open for further replies.