Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Rolling ledgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
...a program that will print labels with blends and ring sizes and such so you can just type in your particulars, add your logo and hit print...cut them out and glue them on...does this exist somewhere already and i have not found it yet?
If you intend to print the details of the blend onto the band--a generous size of a band, then you may as well just download a template for Avery address labels, and print onto plain paper.

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Te...tes/Labels/Address-Labels/?Ns=Newest|1&Rpp=10

Decide on the label size, then get the template for that label number.

Bob

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I try to keep my options down. I rolled the perfect cigar (for me) by mistake, and thankfully remembered what it was.

First Warrior

I've just started rolling and I am keeping a cigar journal. There are so many choices of fillers, binders, and wrappers it would be easy to get lost so I figured even though writing down the blends is a pain I better do it so i have some sort of anchor. I use a three ring binder and assign a number and a page to each blend. I also record the number of leaves of filler for a vitola and binder type single or double and wrapper. I write my thoughts on a blend as I smoke. On the cigar band I put the number, the wrapper and the date. So far so good as the journal gives me a base to work from. In the back of the journal I have my inventory of leaves on hand and a wish list of leaves I want to try. I got to tell you that rolling is a bunch of fun. Of course you all know that. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.