Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

6K $ smoking chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondford

Ran across this ad for a $6000 Spanish cedar smoking chair, is it just me, or would it have credibility with cigar smokers if the right fricking end of the cigar was lit?!

unlit.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokin Harley

Re: 6K $ smokiung chair

Ive seen that chair ...very cool euro design. slide/hideaway drawers that hold cigars and spirit.
yes, it would be nice if people with interest in smoking cigars would at least know which end to light.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Maybe that is how rich people smoke cigars .
I could furnish my whole house with that kind of money .

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like they used the correct end of the match. One out of two isn't bad. Clearly, the designer of the chair is not a cigar smoker, otherwise he or she would not have designed a $6000 chair to start with.

Bob

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
After that premium cigar only law starts (ie can't buy cigars less then $10 each) people that are in this chairs demographic will be the only ones that can afford to buy cigars anyway so they figured maybe they want a chair to go with the thousand dollar box of stogies they picked up for the range.

Smokin Harley

If the manufacturers are smart they'll continue to pump out some good new blends but put bands on them with pre-stupid-law years on them....pre-2008 I think it is?
yeah ,who needs a $6000 chair...I'll take one of those $59.99 "anti-gravity" lawn chairs and $5940.01 of high end cigars...better yet...$5940.01 of Dons WLT leaf and my own personal torcedor to roll them for me.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Speaking of torcedores, sorry to change subject, but if I give you 5 pounds of WLT, and you return my property in a series of specifically sized cylindrical shapes for a service fee would that all be legal?

Just thinking we might have some skilled rollers that might be able to turn a few bucks on the side or even for guys that got hit by this economy to earn some money providing a service.

Could order from Don and have it shipped directly there.

Smokin Harley

Speaking of torcedores, sorry to change subject, but if I give you 5 pounds of WLT, and you return my property in a series of specifically sized cylindrical shapes for a service fee would that all be legal?

Just thinking we might have some skilled rollers that might be able to turn a few bucks on the side or even for guys that got hit by this economy to earn some money providing a service.

Could order from Don and have it shipped directly there.
well, when you word it like that, it sounds like paying for a service ....maybe if it showed up with something and the leaf as packing (kinda like packing peanuts) and a fairly reasonable ...oh I dont know ...donation? then who's to say what the whole deal was all about.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Well the leaf wouldn't technically be tobacco when it arrived, you'd charge me for the service of essentially arranging my property, and it's legal to ship cigars thru the post, you wouldn't be selling me anything, I already own it. The same if you rolled some for me using my leaf at your house if I happened to visit.

But as Bob says, it's still probably illegal. Somehow. Although I suspect that it's sufficiently gray that it wouldn't matter unless you started making enough money to attract the parasite class.

Smokin Harley

its only illegal if you get caught selling it .But I like your terms- arranging your property. like a cleaning/maid service. um, like organizing ones "files".

Status
Not open for further replies.