Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Broken into...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
And the d*mn car tells me the door is open? GPS My a*s- Thats how Big brouther tracks Ya and shut the high dollar junk down to get ya...LOL Back in the day is better..... Great post!!!!

Cars can't tell an open door from a jar. How stupid is that?

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
As an update, no one has been arrested yet in ties with the investigation of the robbery at my house. We got a lot more security measures, doors changed from the old style ones, everything is a lot more secure. As well as my insurance will be kicking in soon which will ease the burden of being stolen from.

I can't tell you folks how raped we feel of security. Every car, ever person walking, every neighbor pulling in late at night down the road. Any time the dog wakes up at night and yips at the door.

Haven't slept well the past week, haven't eaten much and to be God honest I feel irresponsible even leaving the house to go to work during the day.

I am praying that this feeling goes away but seriously....very unnerving. We've moved farther from danger but closer to harm it seems.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day, and I have a new patch to grow tobacco in. The house needs work, things don't work quite right and I need to make them useable for the wife and myself. Atleast the dog likes the yard :)

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I work out of town alot and -Yes it is the same with Myself. I pay for a friend to stay here when I am gone. I also post dog. vidio and security signs as well. If You had dogs when the break in happend, it would make Me think. Some times it is the friend or a friend of a friend of the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.