Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Buy American

Status
Not open for further replies.

forumdotabaco

ok so is just a name, Java and Timor island are different islands, I have been trying to find official seed banks over here, we may have some African, indian strains

Knucklehead

Founding Member
ok so is just a name, Java and Timor island are different islands, I have been trying to find official seed banks over here, we may have some African, indian strains

Actually, the GRIN page for the Timor variety doesn't mention Java, just Indonesia. I think I confused it with my Besuki seed in my mind.

Knucklehead

Founding Member

There is a seed seller in Germany: German Seed Site
I purchased my Besuki seed there. They have another one just called Sumatra Wrapper. (plus several others) They call Besuki "Java Besuki", so that is where I subconsciously came up with Java for the Timor.

forumdotabaco

Java is in Indonesia, and for some Timor to , but it is for now an independent Country, kind of starnge country with strange people

forumdotabaco

it is hard to explain, Timor was in the past part of Portuguese territory, but my country knew he couldn't maintain those territories once the local powers try to claim them, that happen in India first, then Timor and then Macau, so once the country authorities realise that they couldn't maintain those territories, their approx changed, and they decide to disarm those territories, so if takeover by the local powers occur, we the Portuguese couldn't answer, that happen in India, and when the Indian union (Neru) decided to invade Damao,Goa,Dio the 3 Portuguese territories, they presented an army of 80000 against 1500 unarmed and without communication's soldiers lol and we lose those territories, in Timor it was worst we simply abandoned them, the army returned to the mainland and then some time later the Japanese invaded the island, and it was Australia who give them freedom again, but Indonesia never recognised them as country, and always tried to invade them, till the 90s , when finally after some massacres my country (in shame) decided to do something.
since then they are a free country, and we helped them a lot, developing the country but they are strange people lol,I say that because, we have been there building telephone lines so they could have communication's, so our technicians build the lines imagine today, tomorrow when they arrive again there's no lines any more, and this happened for a long time, so an investigation was conducted and the conclusion was that they stole the cables to build home cloth dryers

CT Tobaccoman

That is really funny. I guess they are funny people alright. They rather have cloth(es) dryers than telephones? Maybe they all have cell phones.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I think if I could read what is here would help on American. Maybe? (POgreen's)http://www.imperia-Tobacco-begerac...tivities1.html

I can't get the link to work. That's the French version of GRIN. rainmax has an English translation posted somewhere. I'll try to find it.

EDIT: I have it as an Excel spreadsheet. I have no idea how to post a link. Open Google Chrome and the browser will do an automatic translation for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.