Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Cold weather in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Read an article by a weather man at weather.com yesterday where he said the average temp across the USA was 14 at one point. Says that was colder than any day all last winter. That's such a cold damn number it's hard to believe.

squeezyjohn

It hasn't beed that bad for the cold over in the UK yet, Ben. But there was coastal flooding caused by a massive swell in the North Sea during what were already very high tides.

I've seen the US weather maps though ... and it looks colder than Antarctica at the moment! Hope everyone over there is OK.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Alabama doesn't often get to compete with NY City in a cold competition, but we've been giving them a run for their money lately.

istanbulin

Founding Member
Did somebody said the weather is only cold in the US ? :) We got the first frost and the first snowfall of this winter, I hope this will be the heaviest one.

v9y5p.jpg

A "snowthing" is resting on a hammock at the park.

Brown Thumb

I will trade, we are suppose to get pounded with rain then ice this afternoon into the night.
Seems to be we get a lot more sleet than snow the last few years.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Al Gore says we've overcompensated for global warming somewhere and we're headed for another ice age if we don't contribute to his anti-ice age fund.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Smooth Don, I almost questioned why Al Gore operated out of the WLT warehouse. Must be he invented tobacco too.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Smooth Don, I almost questioned why Al Gore operated out of the WLT warehouse. Must be he invented tobacco too.

Yeah, I got out of tobacco yesterday...today I'm doing fund raising to same the world. We'll see how the rest of the day goes...so far....not so good. I might just have to get back into tobacco tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.