Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

drum roll please

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Webmost,

Smoked the perfected you rolled and sent to me and wow great flavor.
Didn't think that the Ecuadorian maduro wrapper would make such as difference in taste. I have rolled criollo 98 and nic binder based sticks but nothing close to tasting like that all being equal that wrapper sure makes a whole lot of difference.

Yeah, I didn't care for the maduro much myself. Nothing wrong with it; just not my thing. I wrapped four with the habano wrapper from Don's blend kit. I like that way better. Makes a pleasant neutral base which I can play around with. Next thing I'll take the same criollo filler, same dom binder, same habano wrapper... but slip in a half leaf of piloto cubano in the filler, and try that.

Hey, been meaning to ask you guys: I have a tendency to roll way too tight I think. Seems like I make some sticks I have to suck like mad till I am halfway thru. Did you guys get a bad draw on those?

Went to the kitchen store today to score an ulu to throw in with one of these blend kits for a rolling newb over at the other site. They wanted thirty bucks for the little stinker. Now I gotta hunt one up. Anyone have one they want to unload?

buck

No issues with draw at all, actually very good but it did go out on me a few times which was was probably due to my lack of attention to it as I was watering the garden and maybe wet hands as well.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Went to the kitchen store today to score an ulu to throw in with one of these blend kits for a rolling newb over at the other site. They wanted thirty bucks for the little stinker. Now I gotta hunt one up. Anyone have one they want to unload?

This one looks pretty nice, though you should e-mail the seller to get the blade length. Some of them are only 4" long. Some 5.5", which I prefer. Free shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alaskan-ulu...190?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43cbeab7ee

webmost

No issues with draw at all, actually very good but it did go out on me a few times which was was probably due to my lack of attention to it as I was watering the garden and maybe wet hands as well.
No, I get that too. That's why I'm switching to sumatra binder. Deluxe thinks that will burn better. I get bad burns all the time here in Dull-Aware during summer cause of the thunderstormy weather. Last night I burnt a high toned nine buck 601 Green Label... tunneled, canoed, finally went out. In summer, my best bet is usually something with a broadleaf wrapper or binder.

webmost

This one looks pretty nice, though you should e-mail the seller to get the blade length. Some of them are only 4" long. Some 5.5", which I prefer. Free shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alaskan-ulu...190?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43cbeab7ee
Yeah, that looks more decorative than useful I've been looking at Amazon:

Hey, if I was going to blow thirty bucks for an ulu, I'd go ahead and score him a WLT chavetta.
http://www.amazon.com/Inupiat-Birch...F8&qid=1405046123&sr=1-7&keywords=alaskan+ulu

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Web., I did not burn the one You sent. I felt it and seems to be fine as far as the firmnes. I think it will burn well. I keep all of My gift cigars for very special sit downs. Thank You for this fine cigar. I was gifted a fine hand rolled CUBAN cigar, rolled Cuban from desertpipe as well. WOW! they look good. He also gifted Me a Caffe Cubano. I love to tast a good coffee flavored cigar.Going to grow three coffee types next grow. Any way- When I fire it up, You will be in mind for sure. As with You I will be a year older tom. just 54 LOL

buck

Package arrived yesterday and picked up today. On the next opportunity I'll smoke one, they smell really good.

Thanks again Webmost

Indianamac

webmost,

How was them birthday smokes? Was wondering how you liked or did not like the smokes. Hope you enjoyed them!!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
I think, The winners are as it stands. GRGFINNEY said He would pull up and help burn them babbies. LOL I still hold My stand on the roll. I do not mind being last.-- First, means having a tiera and a comercial thing on how to save a dog or something. LOL MAD-

Status
Not open for further replies.