Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Free Cigarette tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

janetta007

I think that is a brilliant idea. I know I would have a problem trying to figure out how and what to blend. Thank you for taking the guess work out.

jojjas

Intresting development you made there FmG, it wood be fun if we can expect some pipe tobacco casing recepis aswell , my own effort now this days is to replicate Three Nuns tobacco recepi

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I think that is a brilliant idea. I know I would have a problem trying to figure out how and what to blend. Thank you for taking the guess work out.

Thank you. I think this will be the way whole leaf is sold in the future.

Intresting development you made there FmG, it wood be fun if we can expect some pipe tobacco casing recepis aswell , my own effort now this days is to replicate Three Nuns tobacco recepi

Remind me about this in a few months and I'll see what I can do. Right now, I have to get this line off the ground and running before I stray too far. I think pipe casings would be a good "next step".

jojjas

Thank you. I think this will be the way whole leaf is sold in the future.

Remind me about this in a few months and I'll see what I can do. Right now, I have to get this line off the ground and running before I stray too far. I think pipe casings would be a good "next step".

Thanks for that Don , i will try remember that
It strike me now , it happens that swedish customs classified it as tobacco product when whole leaf and casing are shipped in the same box , to avoid that it should be shipped separated in two different shippments , it maybe worth to concider that in the future

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Don what do you think about a sample pack of each blend so people can get to know what they like? Or would that just be too much work? ?

The blends are weighed to create a pound of leaf. There is a lot of time going into making these blends...140 grams of this, 61 grams of that etc. Some blends have six or more types of tobacco in them. The casing alone costs more than the extra $1 I'm charging for the blends. I don't see how I could do 1/2 pound bags or "samples" for less than the cost of a pound.

...or am I misunderstanding what a "sample pack" would be?

jekylnz

The blends are weighed to create a pound of leaf. There is a lot of time going into making these blends...140 grams of this, 61 grams of that etc. Some blends have six or more types of tobacco in them. The casing alone costs more than the extra $1 I'm charging for the blends. I don't see how I could do 1/2 pound bags or "samples" for less than the cost of a pound.

...or am I misunderstanding what a "sample pack" would be?

No your right. ..to much work for little pay off. It was just a thought for people to get to know which blend they like.. (but 16oz at$17.?? Isnt much to pay for top quality whole leaf ).It would be easier to send all types used with a break down of each blend...but that would defeat what you're trying to achieve. .
Are all the casings the same? Or different to suit each blend?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Each blend has a casing specially formulated for that blend. They can be used on any tobacco, but I have no idea what the results would be. There will be more general purpose casing made available based on the dominant type of tobacco used in a blend. There will be a casing for Burley based blends, Flue Cured based blends and Oriental based blends.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Even if I were to disclose the formulas for each blend, there is no financial advantage to make your own. That element has purposefully been eliminated.

DGBAMA

Just checked them out; pricing looks great especially with the extra work of packaging and including the casing.

Suggestion, create an item "combo pack" one of each blend (total 5 lbs) to simplify checkout for people who want to try them all. No discount required as it would qualify for free shipping.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Suggestion, create an item "combo pack" one of each blend (total 5 lbs) to simplify checkout for people who want to try them all. No discount required as it would qualify for free shipping.
I can do better than that for members. How about the combo pack being all five blends for the price of four with free shipping? I'll post directions in the "Members Only" forum.

Brown Thumb

But Dr Bobs was free. But way too far away. Less Work Also.
Good Deal, I will take one.
BT

Status
Not open for further replies.