Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Health Benefit Of Pipe Smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid.Stavros

Pipe smoking make me to find a new hobby,to restore-modify pipes and learn more things about woods,glues,stains etc. Plus to practise my poor english in foreign forums. Basically i don't feel more "healthy" smoking pipe but for sure i am more calm than many cigarette smokers than i see every day puffing like maniacs to get the nicotine.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Pipe smoking make me to find a new hobby,to restore-modify pipes and learn more things about woods,glues,stains etc. Plus to practise my poor english in foreign forums. Basically i don't feel more "healthy" smoking pipe but for sure i am more calm than many cigarette smokers than i see every day puffing like maniacs to get the nicotine.

I made some pipes one winter. www.pipemakersforum.com was awesome in helping me learn how. There are threads there for pipe repair and restoration also.

Sid.Stavros

Great site,i have some very interesting posts there. I am a hobbyist not a professional,i don't sell anything but it's good to read articles there. As for the "health" in pipe smoking my cardiologist when i mention it asked if i smoke with filter.

ProfessorPangloss

Amateur Kentuckian
There's something to be said for the minutes of enforced relaxation, and *not* inhaling. If you can get the enjoyment without the lung issues, maybe there's a net positive, especially if you're frequently tense to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.