Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitFire

Hello all,

my name is Philipp and i want to try to grow my own tobacco. I am sure it is right to get some knowledge before that can happen. Here i am. :cool:

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Hello all,

my name is Philipp and i want to try to grow my own tobacco. I am sure it is right to get some knowledge before that can happen. Here i am. :cool:

Welcome to FTT Philipp . You can get all kinds of help here. The FAQ's at the top of the page are a good place to start for the basics. After that ask questions here. If you add a general location in Germany to your profile it will give the guys a better grasp of your climate. The legenth of your growing season is important. What kind of soil do you have and do you have access to soil testing (preferably free)?

As you read different threads you will discover there are a bunch of folks here with expertise AND a sense of humor.

Again, Welcome to our forum and our successes, trials and tribulations.

John

darren1979

First Time Grower
Welcome Philipp to the friendly forum, theres loads of knowledgeable people around here. This is my first year growing and ive learnt a ton of info that im going to use next year.

LittleBacco

Hello Philipp, I've just started learning about tobacco growing myself. You've come to the right place, these guys are great. They treat you great, and are very knowledgable in growing tobacco. Welcome aboard!

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
a great country you live in,,,,

i spent 3 years there, in the military,

i was in BAUMHOLDER germany,[ the rock ]

Boboro

I hope you do well in your tobacco grow'in. Lots of good advice here. What is the high temp. there.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I hope you do well in your tobacco grow'in. Lots of good advice here. What is the high temp. there.

it's not very hot,

a mild summer,

but im from florida,,,,

i know the winter's about killed me, i had to go buy a pair of snow boot's just to walk around { i looked so girly in my snow boot's,,, but they worked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.