Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Honduras

Status
Not open for further replies.

moscca

I have been reading for some days here and the more I read i'm convinced this is just the place I was looking for.
A few days ago bought a tabacco combo, tuck cutter, chaveta and glue on Leafonly.
On ebay bought a Cigar Roller Mold Churchills 7X48.
It will take 2 weeks to get my stuff here in Honduras.
Planning to make a trip to Danli here in Honduras, which is the hart of the tabacco industry.
I'm very excited to start rolling. I smoke cigars for over 20 years and since one year pipes.
Thank you for having me here,

Jan.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Jan, thanks for joining in the fun. Welcome to the FTT forum. Will you get your leaf locally? The founder of this forum is also the owner of www.wholeleaftobacco.com. He has some really wonderful Nicaraguan and Dominican fillers and imported wrapper leaf. He also has the real Latakia if you like it in your pipe blends. Check out his leaf, you may see something you like. Keep us posted on your rolling experiences. I've been rolling for about a year now and while my cigars smoke very well, they are still ugly as sin. I need to invest in a mold to make them better looking. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

DGBAMA

Welcome. Plenty of help here. Feel free to share your progress, even if it is in the category of "what not to do". We all learn from each others experiences.

moscca

Thanks for the welcome.
In the beginning I will buy tabacco for rolling but in the future I'm definately going to grow my own.
I'm distilling my own rum here so I hope in the near future to join my rum with self rolled and grown cigar.

@ Knucklehead : I forgot to mention in my first post, but I ordered olso some tabacco with Wholeleaf.

Maybe somebody can suggest me some tabacco blends for medium to full strenght cigars.
I bought the Cigar tabacco sampler, Criollo 98 Wrapper and Dominican Cigar binder.

I hope my english is good.

Jan.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
All of the filler in the sampler pack is good. I usually use two leaves of Seco to one leaf of Ligero. Play around with it and find out what you like.

Your English is better than most of ours. :)

istanbulin

Founding Member
Welcome Jan, homemade rum sounds good.;) Don't you have some place to grow some tobacco ? Please inform us when you visit Danli, it may be really interesting if you provide some photos and information to us. I hope your leaves arrive soon and you start to enjoy rolling your own cigars.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
The cigar will smell far better than the Rum wart ( donkey smell). They tast great with home made rum. And as Knucks said. You have the best tobacco to blend from FTT for cigars.

quo155

Welcome! I too am new to this site...and have yet to roll a cigar. But, I am interested in following you due to your location, what a place to live and smoke cigars! So far, the folks here on this forum have been very helpful, I am sure you will learn the same!

moscca

Thanks again for the welcomes.
Today bought a new plastic Cigar Roller Lanceros 8X38 Mold on ebay. Now i will have a few mold to play with.
Still 2 weeks waiting for the shipments !!!!!!
Doing some repairs on my car for the trip to Danli next week. It is a six hours drive through the mountens.
Hopefully I can make some visits to cigar facturies and buying some leaves and cigars.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Thanks again for the welcomes.
Today bought a new plastic Cigar Roller Lanceros 8X38 Mold on ebay. Now i will have a few mold to play with.
Still 2 weeks waiting for the shipments !!!!!!
Doing some repairs on my car for the trip to Danli next week. It is a six hours drive through the mountens.
Hopefully I can make some visits to cigar facturies and buying some leaves and cigars.

Keep us posted on your progress and your trip. Sounds like fun.

webmost

Mosca the fly, joins us from Honduras... sounds like the Eskimo who ordered ice from the Sears catalog. Fly, my man, it's you, I'm sure, should be teaching us. Take some great cell phone pics and videos at las tabacaleras and post them here. I'm eager to see them.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.